You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fragkat

Anyone ahve an opinion on what ship to buy for a grinder.

54 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,613 battles

I decided to bite bullet an bought 2.5k DB now looking at something  low end like Cambletown?.... not really sure. or do I just turn it into creds an stick with the standard ones.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

This is the internet there are opinions a plenty! :P

Pick ones that will help you.

e.g.  USN for USN crew trainers. IJN for IJN crews and so on.

Pick ones that suit your play style.  If you don't like BB's don't by the prems!  Same goes for CA/CLs and DDs.

112 posts
1,613 battles

yer, getting more inc to get the Lexington, but at higher levels,  I dare say CV's get punished pretty badly, now that everything including the damn seagulls have AA

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Yeah I lost a full squadron of Db's last night for the first time now with the new patch and all. The buffs from within the 2km radius for AA of ships makes them deadly. 3 planes survived the run in to drop, but none made it out.

(Tier 9 USN DB's 7 per squadron, I think).

But that's good news for BB's.

Look at your end game and what nation you want to play, the premium ship really helps get those 5 skill Captains.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Id go with the Murmansk for a premmie. Tier 5, gets good battles options and it can dish out high damage, earn lots of credits and you can rotate russian captains through it for some more training.

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Id go with the Murmansk for a premmie. Tier 5, gets good battles options and it can dish out high damage, earn lots of credits and you can rotate russian captains through it for some more training.

cry a little if you get a tier 7 match though

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

View Postgreifer, on 27 May 2016 - 07:05 AM, said:

cry a little if you get a tier 7 match though

Manly tears if a Nagato citadels you.

Thats why i love to play (Premium) Tier 7 , they powerful enough to take on Tier 9 able to seal club tier 5-6 and not usually meet Tier 10 (except someone create a troll div and you unlucky enough to get pull in to that match) :great:

112 posts
1,613 battles

yer i screwed up, wasn't watching an bought damn USN BB New Mex.... dont like it at all....ahh well.bloody thing shoots a obut 1 shot every 15 mins lol

112 posts
1,613 battles

If I buiy a RU ship, do their captains transfer to toher ships, or only RU ones?. Cos I dont like the RU lineup. Kind of focusing on USN for now but there are no ships for USN that I will pay for.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

yer i screwed up, wasn't watching an bought damn USN BB New Mex.... dont like it at all....ahh well.bloody thing shoots a obut 1 shot every 15 mins lol

Welcome to BBs

If I buiy a RU ship, do their captains transfer to toher ships, or only RU ones?. Cos I dont like the RU lineup. Kind of focusing on USN for now but there are no ships for USN that I will pay for.

Premium ships can only be used to train captains of the same nation as the ship.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

cheers mate. I am coinciding TX, but again its a BB an if I hate the NM its a good chance ill hate the Texas

Since New Mexico is one of the Best USN BBs and you actually hate it.. so Texas is no go except you love AA and shooting planes :D:D:D

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

cheers mate. I am coinciding TX, but again its a BB an if I hate the NM its a good chance ill hate the Texas

It a good chance you will fail at playing Texas judged by you barely have 100+ battles on Wyoming nor New York so what make you think you could handle USN BB well with such inexperienced and if you hate New Mexico that mean something is wrong with you.

Super Tester
293 posts
4,850 battles

For a premium ship, its best to decide on base on your ship preferences and playstyle. Also nation , if ur gonna use it to train your ship crews too. If youre more into credit grinding with those premium ships i will recommend premium ships from tiers 5-8 as there good at credit making. But again for the choice just based it on your preferences , the premium ships on that tier range are fine ships  and can do well too. Alternatively you can use that doubloons for premium acc which increases exp and credit gain on your regular ships

Super Tester
1,310 posts

For a premium ship, its best to decide on base on your ship preferences and playstyle. Also nation , if ur gonna use it to train your ship crews too. If youre more into credit grinding with those premium ships i will recommend premium ships from tiers 5-8 as there good at credit making. But again for the choice just based it on your preferences , the premium ships on that tier range are fine ships  and can do well too. Alternatively you can use that doubloons for premium acc which increases exp and credit gain on your regular ships

gil.. gift me a doub to buy polandball ship pls :/

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

gil.. gift me a doub to buy polandball ship pls :/

You may need to create donate section for Kantai/Toho mod and the use that money to buy Premium stuff :trollface:

Super Tester
1,310 posts

You may need to create donate section for Kantai/Toho mod and the use that money to buy Premium stuff :trollface:

lol.. i dont think any1 want to give donation to me :/

112 posts
1,613 battles

It a good chance you will fail at playing Texas judged by you barely have 100+ battles on Wyoming nor New York so what make you think you could handle USN BB well with such inexperienced and if you hate New Mexico that mean something is wrong with you.

lol everyone likes different things. I am looking for a DD, but sadly the JP/NA dont have one.

Might look at Atlanta, so I could get my skills up for Gearing later on......

Edited by Fragkat

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

lol everyone likes different things. I am looking for a DD, but sadly the JP/NA dont have one.

Might look at Atlanta, so I could get my skills up for Gearing later on......

What you mean IJN/USN don't have a decent DD, both nations have it own specific advantage it just up to you whether wanna play it only.

112 posts
1,613 battles

What you mean IJN/USN don't have a decent DD, both nations have it own specific advantage it just up to you whether wanna play it only.

No, I was saying I was after a USN DD premium. But they dont have one. SO I am after something to grind with for my USN captains.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Correct there are no premium DD's for IJN or USN in the tech tree right now.

But collectors package ships for the next 3 days:

IJN DD - Tachibana $7.75 AUD

USN  DD - Smith $8.31 AUD