Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Permanent camo cheaper option than prem ships

11 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

We need more permanent camouflage for all ships considering it gives you the same benefits (except the ability to transfer commanders for free) as a premium ship at a fraction of the cost.

Why were only a select few given this feature and are there plans for all ships to get permanent camouflage? I'll never buy a premium ship but these I would spend a small fortune on.

Edited by Trojan63

783 posts
4,810 battles

We need more permanent camouflage for all ships considering it gives you the same benefits (except the ability to transfer commanders for free) as a premium ship at a fraction of the cost.

Why were only a select few given this feature and are there plans for all ships to get permanent camouflage? I'll never buy a premium ship but these I would spend a small fortune on.

Most premium camos are historical if I remember correctly

(The reduced repair cost are quite nice I admit)

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Keep in mind that premium ships also come with their own premium camo that give some pretty nice benefits over the "regular" premium camo.

E.g Anshan's camo increases your Free XP earnings by 100% so its really nice ship to use if you want to farm free XP without converting.

Edited by Chawp

753 posts
8,965 battles

(The reduced repair cost are quite nice I admit)

E.g Anshan's camo increases your Free XP earnings by 100% so its really nice ship to use if you want to farm free XP without converting.

These 2 points I was not aware of so thank you both for that, however, reduced repair cost does not concern me and I have just over 148k free xp.

The -3% detectability, +4% dispersion for enemy shells and +30% exp gain would be nice for all my favorite ships, the last one more so as my goal is to get all 19 commander skills for the ships I like.

Super Tester
293 posts
4,850 battles

Well premium ships do have more benefits ( with their special perma cammos ) like chawp stated above. But if u do want to buy it esp for a ship you like and or is going to stay in your port for a long time . Well I guess its worth

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

There are benefits of premium ships that you can't get by using permanent camo. Here are some of them, in order of importance:

1. Unique gameplay. Most premium ships have quirks and gimmicks that make their playstyle unique. One can argue that some of them are flat out SUPERIOR to their tech tree counterparts.

2. Increased credit gain. This, in my opinion, is far more useful than increased exp gain.

3. Ability to switch captains without retraining. This will save you lots of doubloons/credits/time.

4. Historical value. Some people simply like to collect historically famous ships.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,364 battles

if we buy, permenant camo, will i be able to use for all my ships or just one nation or just one ship ?

Sign in to follow this