Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fragkat

What is with the horrific community on Asian servers ?

37 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,613 battles

Having always played on Asian server because of the race hate an filth that gets screamed all time on NA, I find now that not only is there never full matches anymore. But the so called community is just  plain nasty.

The few people that do speak English are generally assholes. Even then its rare to get to speak to 3 people a day (6-7 hours). When did this game become so toxic (NA servers I get it, they have always been cess pits). But I thought Asian ones were a step above. Having played with JP people for many years, they are always so nice an friendly....

Secondly having just come back to the game after a long time off, how is it the repair rates are so massive. Unless you win every game an get 4-5 kills you lose money constantly. At T6-7 I lose 45k a match about 8 out oif 10 games. And before I get crap for not being as "leet" as all the internet warriors, its irrelevant. Seems to me that the repair rates have one design in mind. TO keep you grinding over an over. I cant even imagine what the T10 costs would be, if you could ever get there.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Basic MMO game designing 101.

No. 1 :

. TO keep you grinding over an over.

No.2 and WG's raison d'être :   $MoNey$. Dont want to grind? Then money. Welcome to F2P a.k.a. P2W.

Instead of rude, they're more likely unable to speak english. Aside from philippines and singapore, most part of SEA and even Asia struggle to speak english for the majority of their populace so. . . yeah

Edited by Deicide

112 posts
1,613 battles

oh really ?. Ive been to Malaysia a bit an never had issues speaking English with people. I guess I just assumed.. Fair enough thanks for reply.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Having always played on Asian server because of the race hate an filth that gets screamed all time on NA, I find now that not only is there never full matches anymore. But the so called community is just  plain nasty.

The few people that do speak English are generally assholes. Even then its rare to get to speak to 3 people a day (6-7 hours). When did this game become so toxic (NA servers I get it, they have always been cess pits). But I thought Asian ones were a step above. Having played with JP people for many years, they are always so nice an friendly....

There must be 2 Asian servers then because with about 3500 matches to my name I could count on one hand how many times I have witnessed toxic behavior.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Secondly having just come back to the game after a long time off, how is it the repair rates are so massive. Unless you win every game an get 4-5 kills you lose money constantly. At T6-7 I lose 45k a match about 8 out oif 10 games. And before I get crap for not being as "leet" as all the internet warriors, its irrelevant. Seems to me that the repair rates have one design in mind. TO keep you grinding over an over. I cant even imagine what the T10 costs would be, if you could ever get there.

It *is* pretty relevant, actually. Your earnings are tied directly to how you perform in battle, and its actually pretty hard to lose money at T6. Slightly easier to lose money at T7, but not actually difficult to keep a profit. If you're performing below average, then yeah, you're going to be losing money. Take some time out, jump over to co-op or read/watch some guides, and improve your gameplay. Start winning games, and your credit earnings will rise.

Not at tiers 9-10, though. You're always going to be losing money at that tier unless you're playing exceptionally and always winning.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

How the hell did one person manage to lose money in a tier VII? I make an average 60.000 cred profit on my Myoko every battle. No premium account. 

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

How the hell did one person manage to lose money in a tier VII? I make an average 60.000 cred profit on my Myoko every battle. No premium account. 

This:

It *is* pretty relevant, actually. Your earnings are tied directly to how you perform in battle, and its actually pretty hard to lose money at T6. Slightly easier to lose money at T7, but not actually difficult to keep a profit. If you're performing below average, then yeah, you're going to be losing money. Take some time out, jump over to co-op or read/watch some guides, and improve your gameplay. Start winning games, and your credit earnings will rise.

Not at tiers 9-10, though. You're always going to be losing money at that tier unless you're playing exceptionally and always winning.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Firstly not all asians players are A..holes, Secondly WoWS_Asia there a mix channel of people here some may speak other language that you will not probally understand, Thirdly if your repair rates is so high in high tier hen play some low tier or mid tier to seal club and grind it and lastly i dont understand how the [redacted] you will lose 45k in a tier 4-7 match with victory and losing like seriously do you even yolo enough??? Even with me i could earn 100k-150k in tier 4-7 average per matches and BTW WoWS_Asia don't have such events like WoWS_NA/EU got discounts events. And to me you are just another ranter from another server.

Profanity (Filter evasion). Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

This:

Definitely this ^^

I turn profit from tiers 4-8 playing only CO-OP!

You my friend have much to learn - both in gameplay and attitude on this server.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I got called a F...dog  once in over 1k battles (poor soul was sunk as soon as they showed their side 2mins into the battle). So I don't think toxicity exists in any large proportion on this server.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

Definitely this ^^

I turn profit playing tiers 4-8, and I only play CO-OP!

You my friend it seems have much to learn - both in gameplay and attitude on this server.

Both are relevant.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

There must be 2 Asian servers then because with about 3500 matches to my name I could count on one hand how many times I have witnessed toxic behavior.

#Forseti

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Me and a few buddies actually cooperate with the few goons who speak English in random battles.

There are several outcomes:

• They don't understand or comply, even with interface-commands with the F3 key
  • They understand and silently perform the command
  • They say 'Affirmative' and do the order
  • They become sassy and chat with us the entire match- Free friend/divmate~

Doesn't matter if they interact or not, if they do, that's good, I can trust them to do their thing. If they don't, I'm hauling my ship over there to do the job for the team.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

Whatever [][][][][][]do [][][][][][][][]you [][][][][][][][]mean [][][][][][][][]555 [][][][][]][]poi [][][][][][]

Super Tester
1,310 posts

I cant even imagine what the T10 costs would be, if you could ever get there.

yes i could. even with free account

I cant even imagine what the T10 costs would be, if you could ever get there.

in good game u can even rack some profits (even with free account)

2N68qmX.jpg

QtwRmOG.jpg

as u can see.. its a DEFEAT. but i can still get profits

my ship was not shiny too when game end. i still suffer damage as big as 1/2 of my HP poll (thanks flesh would flag.. u lessen my credit lost)

112 posts
1,613 battles

hehe ok, firstly, I dont have an "Attitude" with Asian players at all. I am talking a bout the rudeness of players. We all know full well its nature of internet gaming that people turn feral (specially considering the age brackets involved).

As for losing  credits all time. I freely Admit I can suck sometimes (more often than not), but my point was, My repair rates sit at 45k for me when I use my Camo+ammo+repairs.... in my Fubuki. If I use my Carrier, I can break even most matches as long as I dont have to contend with the Fighter spam from US Carriers...lol Strangely enough the one that costs me money to the point of going broke is my Cleaveland. I had such a bad run last night, I was down to 11k credits an couldn't repair at all  :), as I had been steadily loosing all day.

Games are meant to be tough, or els there's no point in playing them. I just dont understand the repair costs at such a low level, never mind why they make the T10 costs insanely high. Having spent better part of 16 years playing with more Asian than NA I am well aware of customs,inability to speak English(or me speak their language), that isnt the problem. Its the assholes that make it a problem.

btw what I meant by irrelevant before was about peoples attitude of "you suck go back to wow " blah blah...

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

To the OP, it can be hard at times to communicate. I tend to use TS or discord to chat with division friends as that is quicker. 

Personally if going solo i tend to use the function keys to designate targets and play my vessels role with the majority of friendly ships. If by chance people ask questions in english early on i will reply. 

Back seat advice when people are dead is poor form imho.

I play premmie alas so always make credits. The Turdpit can earn 1 million in a good game as it's first battle. Even t10 can win huge  sums but usually I'm happy breaking even or a small profit. 

112 posts
1,613 battles

To the OP, it can be hard at times to communicate. I tend to use TS or discord to chat with division friends as that is quicker. 

Personally if going solo i tend to use the function keys to designate targets and play my vessels role with the majority of friendly ships. If by chance people ask questions in english early on i will reply. 

Back seat advice when people are dead is poor form imho.

I play premmie alas so always make credits. The Turdpit can earn 1 million in a good game as it's first battle. Even t10 can win huge  sums but usually I'm happy breaking even or a small profit. 

yer mate I get that, I do ok at t2-3 in Carriers to farm credits, but its still only 100k a game. better than nothing :). I dont spend cash on the pay to win ships, as I dont believe in it.(plus I work to bloody hard for my money) lol

Super Tester
1,310 posts

yer mate I get that, I do ok at t2-3 in Carriers to farm credits, but its still only 100k a game. better than nothing :). I dont spend cash on the pay to win ships, as I dont believe in it.(plus I work to bloody hard for my money) lol

sorry mate,

do we even have tier 2-3 carriers in game?

112 posts
1,613 battles

That a tiet 4 CV... Do you even play CV?

no I dont even know what a CV is ??, is it good... cos it sounds good..

Jesus.......