You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hiesenhuer

Best way to spend $50

38 comments in this topic

[SEALS]
3 posts
2,745 battles

Need help. Need your advice.

Should i Buy a premium T8?

Should I buy Gold and convert free XP?

Which Store premium package to buy?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

if you are planning to farm credits then IMO lower tier premium ship are still better. they are also give lots of exp since its easier to farm on lower tier battle with exp.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/14826-poll-best-premium-ship/page__hl__%2Bbest+%2Bpremium__fromsearch__1

high tier premium ship are only recommended if you're already a veteran of high tier battle.

Edited by yansuki

783 posts
4,819 battles

For Practicality, what yansuki above is better.

All other things except doubloons and the premium ship can be accumulated with enough time. Most of the things that can be bought with doubloons can also be accumulated with enough time. Creds, premium exp, captain retraining etc.

563 posts
4,686 battles

In the patch 5.6 you can buy and view premium ships in the game tech tree. Check the stats yourself and look for the ship that suit your style of play

211 posts
9,931 battles

That Credit Card Doubloons options seems decent, 

Choose how much Doubloons you want to buy (with % bonus' depending on how much you buy)

Then buy the premium ship with Doubloons with enough spare for captains and premium time etc.

Edited by Apex1o1

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Ill get the Tirpitz and Murmansk

I dont sure if 50$ is enough.. but ya cheapest way of getting those ships is get the best values of doubloons and buy them in game but since there no Tirpitz in game so we dont know how much it will cost you.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Pick a good mid-tier farming ship- This will solve your economy problems.

Save a few hundred doubloons for demounting upgrades.

Save a few thousand doubloons for full retraining.

Now go pick whatever ship you want to have or save up the remaining doubloons for exp conversions for when commander retraining gets introduced or when you want to skip with free exp. Please familiarize yourself the best you can before you skip hard-to-master ship lines first- Please.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Legend said that if you buy the Goddess of Lewdness a Mablehead cruiser, you will be blessed with 70% win ratio.

If my winrate not increase to the satisfactory results can i refund ?

112 posts
1,613 battles

Wouldn't a CV be best farmer?... Ive been told that a T8 DD is good for it, but I think you have to be pretty good to make a constant profit with a DD.I am goin to break my cardinal rule on paying for  items an buy the Mahan today. its only 200 db I think....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i'm still updating client...how much does Tirpitz cost in doubloons? :teethhappy:

around 11k doubloon or more