Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Stop the fail divisions already

5 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

As I suggested some time ago here,

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13254-limit-on-division-tier-and-mm/page__fromsearch__1

There should be a 1+/- limit when making a division and the MM should allocate them according to the lowest tier ship.

Just had a match where some moron in a tier 5 ship thought it would be a good idea to make division with 2 tier 1 ships.

If you want to introduce friends to the game then at least select a ship on par with theirs.

I checked the stats for both tier 1 ships and it was their sixth game, great way to turn them off the game completely being seal clubbed in the first few minutes of the match.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Half wrong

The MM should allocate from both ship tier

if only allocate based on lower tier, then there is a chance that your friend that use ship 1 tier higher than you, to face enemy ship 3 tier lower than him

which mean, that's the same with the original problem

892 posts
7,853 battles

Encountered this several times yesterday where a T4/T5 in a division joined a T8 battle. Something needs to be done. Possibly not allowing a division to start if the tier difference of ships is more than 3. Just saying....

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

Or just follow WoT's system.

1 tier difference is fine. +3MM used to be the standard MM. I rather have a Cleveland than a Pensacola at times.

Anything more and its a fail platoon.

On the left, tiers of vehicles in your platoon. On the right, bonus % exp for win/loss

znkh2b.jpg

On the left, difference of tiers. On the right, penalty % exp for win/loss

280uqvc.jpg

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

A limit of one CV per div is already encoded as a limit, would encoding tier differences be that hard? There is a fairly new tank game that does that already....

Sign in to follow this