You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cloudimuziq

In the middle of the East Asia and Sea-themed (alot of Anime) forum, what do you think?

Satisfication  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy this a-lot-anime-related forum?

42 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

As an East Asian, I enjoyed this very much, especially many anime-related contents.

However, Anime isn't real, at all. I hope I wouldn't like anime/mange so much that I marry an anime character in the future.

Edited by Cloudimuziq

621 posts
2,288 battles

However, Anime isn't real, at all.

Neither are premium consumables for warships, torpedo markers, real-time minimaps in WW2, torpedo aim assist, Myogi, Phoenix, Montana etc. etc.

Your point?

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

Neither are premium consumables for warships, torpedo markers, real-time minimaps in WW2, torpedo aim assist, Myogi, Phoenix, Montana etc. etc.

Your point?

My point is to see if many people are really enjoying anime, manga here.

And about the premium consumables for warships, torpedo markers, real-time minimaps in WW2, torpedo aim assist, Myogi, Phoenix, Montana etc, yes, they aren't real, but it improved our gameplay a lot, also we are able to use warships that people never used in real life.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

You can tell from the numerous anime-related avatars as well as the Anime/Manga/KancolleAnime Threads.

:look:

[PATEN]
394 posts
3,646 battles

I'd think this topic should be more on the off-topic forum instead of general discussion.

um.. I agree with that 

Topic moved.
~TheAzure

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

But as a Person we are all real :trollface:

I guess it just a matter of Like and Preferences, if you just dont want to talk to peoples like me because they like cartoon and stuff, fine :D:D:D 

621 posts
2,288 battles

Well, the fact that:

This is full of Anime, Manga and Japanese things...So good...As an Asian...Especially Kongou-chan and another Kancolle things...

should answer your question for you.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I hope I wouldn't like anime/mange so much that I marry an anime character in the future.

Like and in-love-with actually difference level man..

If someone say "I like Ironman" is that mean he gonna marry an Ironman ? NOOOOOO right ?

Anime/Manga/Cartoon are just fictional we enjoy reading and watching it is not like everyone of us here marry with imagination character to be able to use Cartoon picture...

I just dont understand what the point of saying this kind of things, it like you say "VTEC SUX" amount group of Honda fan what you expect to get man ? a warm welcome ? :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
114 posts
2,025 battles

However, Anime isn't real, at all. I hope I wouldn't like anime/mange so much that I marry an anime character in the future.

Or you could hope that you would like anime/mange enough that you'd want to marry a 2D animu someday in the future.

andthengetdisappointed:trollface:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I like anime. I like Japanese culture in general. I can even speak, read and write Japanese.

It doesn't mean that anime consumes me, and is the be-all and end-all of my existence.

It doesn't mean that I have an anime wife. It doesn't mean that I have anime children.

Think of anime as a TV show, like Game of Thrones. That will help.

102 posts
1,581 battles

Anime is good but I see some people getting devoured by that...I mean sure it shows us  our Dream beautiful Waifus and Husbands, But sadly none of it is real.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I technically ended up marrying an anime character...

ok Krieger.........

i accidentally won two of the arp ships.  Played them a few times and now banished them to the back code of this game.    The voices grate my senses so hard I want to gouge my eardrums out with a spoon.  

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

The voices grate my senses so hard I want to gouge my eardrums out with a spoon.  

well you can always turn off the voice volume if you just want to play the free ship with free captain. Otherwise.... get yourself the vanilla Myoko and another IJN captain should you wish to play that ship again.

**On-Topic**

To be honest, i like to think of anime as an ongoing current generation of 'culture', where it differentiates alot of people with different preferences in terms of beliefs, discussion, etc. But i guess the only reason why i 'intergrate' to this culture (besides being surrounded with otakus from where i was brought up) was mainly because of the music and its interesting plots that kinda reflect on the real world.

Take Kantai Collection as an example: Most traditional WW2 historians will take the representation of IJN ships as unacceptable (that is, in their view). However, after researching some of the profiles of the actual ship combat records, the characters are more-or-less being portrayed as the reality counterpart, but in a friendlier way. I see this as passing down the IJN history during WW2 for the current generation of the JP population in a more creative and relaxing theme, rather than boring documentaries, 500 pages of texts and shocking/cruel incidents (most will associate with the Attack on Pearl Harbor and the large number of POW's death in prison camps, especially in Burma and Thailand).

So my point is, people have the freedom to pursue their own beliefs and practices, just because its being represented in a childish but calming manner doesn't mean they're pedos. Much like the current world  of accepting gay rights, and the people who associate with it are not necessary being in a 'mental disorder' for community acceptance of actions and beliefs, rather, a 'world-view' in terms of cultural relativity being constructed in their minds.

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

Syanda cheated on me and married an anime character... 

XeDgabi.gif

Well,why would Syanda used Yahagi for profile picture then?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

i fail to see your point at your post

but i understand the topic somehow

OP's reason in relation to the topic confuses me. It failed so much to convince me.