Comrade_General

Rise "Philippine Guardians of the Sea" !

10 comments in this topic

10 posts
999 battles

I'm calling for Filipinos who wants to join the newly-formed team "Philippine Guardians of the Sea"

My in-game name is "Comrade_General" and I will be your team leader.

Any Filipinos who wish to join the team may state his/her message in this thread(state your in-game name) and/or message me in the game. Rest assured that you will be sent an invitation/reply.

I'm not strict in the implementation of the rules but I will not hesitate to remove you if your absence exceeds 30days without any forewarning or for foul behavior.

This team not only aspires to be the best but also to make every match we have to be amusing and relevant.

I wish to say that I'm also new in this game so it will be appreciated if you give any advice or we train together. For that reason I welcome players of any skill.

You can contact me for furthermore questions.

Thank you

Thread locked on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Comrade, you are posting in English speaking Forum, please refrain from using language other than English

other than joke purpose...

4,163 posts
1,874 battles
Gonna leave this thread open because it's a team recruitment post, but in future, please only post in English in the English-language section of the forum.

10 posts
999 battles

Gonna leave this thread open because it's a team recruitment post, but in future, please only post in English in the English-language section of the forum.

Comrade, you are posting in English speaking Forum, please refrain from using language other than English

other than joke purpose...

I am deeply sorry for my insubordination. I wish that I didn't cause any trouble whatsoever in this forum. Rest assured that this post will be immediately edited in the English language and it will never happen again. Thank you for acknowledging my violation of the rules.

p.s. How can I rename the thread :)  ?

Edited by Comrade_General

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I am deeply sorry for my insubordination. I wish that I didn't cause any trouble whatsoever in this forum. Rest assured that this post will be immediately edited in the English language and it will never happen again. Thank you for acknowledging my violation of the rules.

p.s. How can I rename the thread :)  ?

PM a mod

10 posts
83 battles

Im interested to join the team but I only have tier IV as my highest class ship which is USS wyoming the other ships, well are 3 below.

10 posts
999 battles

Im interested to join the team but I only have tier IV as my highest class ship which is USS wyoming the other ships, well are 3 below.

As long as you're a Filipino, then you're hired!

Since you're still level 7, I cannot send you an invitation for the meantime but rest assured that you will be sent when the time comes.

Looking forward working with you in the future!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Edited by Comrade_General

10 posts
83 battles

As long as you're a Filipino, then you're hired!

Since you're still level 7, I cannot send you an invitation for the meantime but rest assured that you will be sent when the time comes.

Looking forward working with you in the future!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Thanks for the reply and consideration, Mabuhay!