Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cloudimuziq

What do you think about the "Collector's choice" package?

6 comments in this topic

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Is a pack of meh ships, and you might be able to get them in future since WG start selling them, but i might going to get it cuz they are cool :great:

And Not all Professional PC built have them since you have to register a new account to get the prize such as me who buy ASUS R9 390X and have WG account from 2012 so bye Diana :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[_BST_]
Beta Tester
229 posts
6,022 battles

Is Diana even worth it? I ain't thinking that much on the Marblehead, because its only an Omaha that is made a premium (aand its taller too).....

I am just gunning for the Smith and Tachibana.....

:honoring::honoring:

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
125 posts
6,595 battles

I like the guns on the Tachi, the Smith has single torpedo tubes. Both require up close and personal attacks as top range is short.

[WTFM]
211 posts
9,982 battles

Collectors pack is just that, Collectors ships. I'd might get it if i knew any History of the ships but to me they would all just rust in port.

And Not all Professional PC built have them since you have to register a new account to get the prize such as me who buy ASUS R9 390X and have WG account from 2012 so bye Diana :D:D:D

Dammit, whole PC is basicly all ASUS. Thanks WG, screw your loyal player base because those fools are already spending money :P

Sign in to follow this