You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Obi1Kixbooty

New ship package in shop

62 comments in this topic

359 posts
2,819 battles

And she is a USN, which has full ship lines. I am tempted a bit.

Someone in NA does point out that VII Blyskawica  (4800 doubloons) is less expensive than V Texas (5,150 Doubloons)

They set the price how they wish

let drop the link here

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

331 posts
17,093 battles

I an surprised to see all these rare ships guess they wont be quite as rare anymore.

Also the deal with all 4 ships has 4 ships and 2 slots plus 2 "bonus" for $43.62 whereas if you bought each ship individually you would have 4 ships + 4 slots for $48.20

also the deal with the 4 ships is only 3.7 percent cheaper instead of 7%. that is with factoring what would be the 600 gold value of the 2 extra ship slots.

Is there a typo or is it really 2+ 2 "bonus" instead of 4+2 bonus?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

And she is a USN, which has full ship lines. I am tempted a bit.

Since i have both Marblehead and Murmanks i will say that if you got Murmanks dont buy Marblehead, but 10/10 times i will trade Murmanks for Marblehead with following reasons

• More GUNS - Mable is a Omaha hull B (or A?) with all guns so more fire power gotta love that
  • Can mount Fighter - i cannot hit **** with spotter plane so fighter is more useful to me
  • Is American !!! - Since im a USN base player i have tons of captain that needed to be train as well as good captain to crew the Mable
  • Is RARE - show off the over price ship to show how rich you are there you go lol

Yes there tons of cons when you compare with Murmanks (such as range) but since i want to train my USN captain and i have more guns to shoot so i dont really care lol

359 posts
2,819 battles

@Moganite

It's like 3000 doubloons with "extra 1500 doubloons". They just selling 4500 doubloons

In this case they give you the appropriate 4 slots.

@MeloMelonSoda

Thanks for the tip. Main appeal of Marblehead to me is that,being USN ship of tier 5 (CL). I heard she's not so great and aware that Murmanks is great.

I checked a video and what? 8.3 or so torp range?. USN has that too? lol

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Main appeal of Marblehead to me is that,being USN ship of tier 5. I heard she's not so great and aware that Murmanks is great.

That correct :D:D:D

More main guns also what i really love about da Mable, but if you check ma stats you will find that i got higher avg Damage in Murmanks with less guns :trollface:

331 posts
17,093 battles

ok I just thought you would of got 4 slots for for ships  and then the bonus 2 slots because that would make sense. So its 4 slots but we take off the value of 600 gold for the 2 port slots?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I checked a video and what? 8.3 or so torp range?. USN has that too? lol

I forget the exact numbers :(  

Ma Marble, Takybanana, Smith, CarCrashinTunnel are no longer rare :(

But now Lewd-chan can have Mable and i will no longer able to brag about it in front of Lewd-chan :(

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

24 posts
549 battles

They missed a German Premium ship! Couldn't they have slotted in the Tirpitz instead of one of the USN ships for the same price... lol

:great:

Hoping I don't see Davey Jones any time soon!

Edited by Brendon_2015

359 posts
2,819 battles

They missed a German Premium ship! Couldn't they have slotted in the Tirpitz instead of one of the USN ships for the same price... lol

:great:

Hoping I don't see Davey Jones any time soon!

Tirpitz will be in the tech tree for doubloon purchase soon

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/prem-ships-tech-tree/

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

That correct :D:D:D

More main guns also what i really love about da Mable, but if you check ma stats you will find that i got higher avg Damage in Murmanks with less guns :trollface:

Because that extra 2.1km base range matters alot, also the improved AP pen on the Russian ripoff. :hiding:

Marble's torps are **** too, 6k dmg and 49 knots with 3 torps per side.

I just bought her, simply because she's an useable US Cruiser. Atlanta is a ripoff, while Texas is too slow and inversatile for my taste, not to mention dat 5150 price.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Because that extra 2.1km base range matters alot, also the improved AP pen on the Russian ripoff. :hiding:

Marble's torps are **** too, 6k dmg and 49 knots with 3 torps per side.

I just bought her, simply because she's an useable US Cruiser. Atlanta is a ripoff, while Texas is too slow and inversatile for my taste, not to mention dat 5150 price.

I agree if you dont have Sims (which kinda bad but playable) and wish to have USN Premium Go for Marblehead ma friends :D

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

is smith worth?

i really want to have a USN commander with 15 skill point...

if i buy the Marblehead, i will face the same tierr 5, (already have my Kamikaze R on that tier also my cleveland often face a tier 5 opponent

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Ma Marblehead no longer a rare ship :(

Same :(

Since i have both Marblehead and Murmanks i will say that if you got Murmanks dont buy Marblehead

I agree here, if you have a Murmansk then i wouldn't recommend getting a Marblehead. The only exception would be if you want to train up US captains and you don't already have Smith or Texas or Saipan.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

great captains, i need your humble opinions

i'm very interested in buying these cheap(skate?) cruiser but don't know which to buy

is Murmansk or Marblehead is the better choice for me ?

i'm a BB player (mostly) and i enjoy playing BBs 

i only play USN CAs during the ARP haguro campaign

i also played (Soviet?) RU Cruisers and i think they're more fun than their USN counterpart 

please help me choose which one i should buy cause i dont need both of them (yet)

783 posts
4,826 battles

great captains, i need your humble opinions

i'm very interested in buying these cheap(skate?) cruiser but don't know which to buy

is Murmansk or Marblehead is the better choice for me ?

i'm a BB player (mostly) and i enjoy playing BBs 

i only play USN CAs during the ARP haguro campaign

i also played (Soviet?) RU Cruisers and i think they're more fun than their USN counterpart 

please help me choose which one i should buy cause i dont need both of them (yet)

Since Murmansk and Marblehead both play like an Omaha anyway, it's just to your preference of playing an RU prem or a USN prem.

So ultimately, it depends on whether you would want to continue down the RU or USN lines and which do you find more fulfilling.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

My Tachibana is no longer special... :(

But one question to super testers, Is it worth it buying the Smith?

We just form div of 3 Smith yesterday, i will say it really funny and awkward when someone actually ram your single mount torpedoes and with that rate of fire you becoming a little Shimakaze at Tier 2 :D:D:D