Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cloudimuziq

Is being disconnected from server due to bad internet connection is considered AFK?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

Title says it all.

I have no idea why my internet connection is so terrible.

*Grammar correction of the title: Is being disconnected from server due to bad internet connection considered AFK?*

Edited by Cloudimuziq

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The investigation will overlook the occasional DCs and crashes but if it happens regularly the players are still liable for their actions. If they are having problems with their connection or hardware, it is their responsibility to rectify it so as not to constantly burden their team mates. If it is something happening server-wide (i.e. affecting most if not everyone) then it does not count and WG will rectify it on their end as part of their responsibility.

If DCs happen frequently, it might be better to take a break from WoWS, both for you and your team mates, until you can get on a decent connection.  

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I'm assuming you mean that you would be flagged as a bot? if so then Yes and No.

You won't be flagged a bot if you happen to disconnect one or twice and if they are few and far between but if you are constantly being DC'd then yes since its also your responsibility to fix your connection and not be a liability to your team. 

Edit: Ninja'd by Syanda D:

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

I'm assuming you mean that you would be flagged as a bot? if so then Yes and No.

You won't be flagged a bot if you happen to disconnect one or twice and if they are few and far between but if you are constantly being DC'd then yes since its also your responsibility to fix your connection and not be a liability to your team. 

Edit: Ninja'd by Syanda D:

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this