Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ProvoBob

Remove the Straits map from the game.

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

The Straits map is totally stupid and should be removed from the game.

In this map, all the noobs go racing off to the other side to try and form a single fleet, leaving others alone to face the enemy.  Happens time and time again.

Makes no sense to start a game with a split force.  You have changed other maps with split forces.  Just remove this one.

227 posts
2,651 battles

wait, what? It IS fun for DD and CA at least. well, BB doesn't have much space to maneuver but still, it can be fun, right?

Or you push yourself in a BB to frontline and your team is noob?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

What? It's insanely fun for a BB. Everything starts off in range and either has to close with you (making it easier to hit them) or turn broadside (making it easier to hit them). I freaking love getting strait in a BB.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

IMHO this map is DD paradise, especially for my IJN DDs.

Also, the crew don't have to swim far when they end up in the drink.

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

easy don't go other side alone.  In this game being alone is being dead unless you can run fast.

Problem is when the rest of your team run off to the other side to be with the rest of our team and they leave you alone, trying to save cap/s.

580 posts
1,587 battles

This map is a Mixed Bag for me... I hate this map because almost everyone is in-range of each other given that it appears on T5-T6 matches... But I kinda like it since it really sharpens your dodging skills but I really have to set my expectations lower on this map... It's so hard for me to do so well in this map (this and Ocean)...

Super Tester
2,725 posts

The Straits map is totally stupid and should be removed from the game.

In this map, all the noobs go racing off to the other side to try and form a single fleet, leaving others alone to face the enemy.  Happens time and time again.

Makes no sense to start a game with a split force.  You have changed other maps with split forces.  Just remove this one.

Nothing wrong with the map, it's the newbies' gameplay logic is what's wrong. Like you mentioned "Race off to other side to form a single fleet", which I agree it's true & obviously wrong thing to do on this map.

Sign in to follow this