Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Andrew_Nicholas

torpping friendlies

7 comments in this topic

7 posts
17,877 battles

I think there should be a quick key like the, [ Good game and fair seas ], but instead saying : I'm a [content removed], look out for my torps :, maybe F12.

Profanity. post edited, user warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I think there should be a quick key like the, [ Good game and fair seas ], but instead saying : I'm a [content removed], look out for my torps :, maybe F12.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyone wanna entertain what is this guy trying to say hmmmm,:sceptic:

quote updated. 

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

11 posts
322 battles

A key to easily say "look out for my torpedoes"

not necessarily, as you wont be expected to do the noob job over and over again, youll do better in the future.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

A key to easily say "look out for my torpedoes"

not necessarily, as you wont be expected to do the noob job over and over again, youll do better in the future.

There something call early warning siren and also the incoming torpedo indications so if this commanders don't take a look that mean either they are blind or they are erhmmm.:sceptic::trollface:

1,124 posts

i always shout in chat box, 'Watch out my torp' when I launch torpedo and any friendly in vicinity and potentially run into my torp line.

I want system that player can point their cross hair into torpedo and press F3 for warning just like when doing with ship, capping area.

Edited by PGM991

61 posts
2,625 battles

i always shout in chat box, 'Watch out my torp' when I launch torpedo and any friendly in vicinity and potentially run into my torp line.

I want system that player can point their cross hair into torpedo and press F3 for warning just like when doing with ship, capping area.

good idea, though I agree with the other posters too, first of all the one launching should ensure no friendlies in vincinity, and

secondly, all Captains top priority is sit-awareness.

Why not show friendly (and detected enemy) torp-salvos in Mini-map ?

Sign in to follow this