Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Targess

Back from a long break

6 comments in this topic

6 posts

I decided to get back into WoW after a hectic year with work and finally after a week of installing/patching issues I log into my account and everything is gone lol? Did they reset the system or something, couldn't be server related because I only had the one choice after beta. I suspect it might be a server change as I've been allocated to "asia" server but have no option to select another. I believe my account was US server the original and only choice I had. So does this mean I've lost my $200 worth of ships, doubl etc? Please help lol as I want to play again but not if I've been ripped off. I sent a ticket but god knows how long that will take to respond. Any help will be appreciated.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

if you had the mod running allowing you to switch servers, then this could be the reason. If you are in the Asia region, the system will detect and auto allocate you to the asia server, if you were playing on the NA, and you spend money there, you will need to download the NA client.

And having quick look at your stats on the servers, you do need to download the NA client, you account is there. Currently there is no way to transfer between servers, although you could try your luck with support (and if you have a good case, you might just get a transfer)

6 posts

Really the NA client? That's 3 days of downloading 16GB+ at 50kbs on their updater/launchers..... *sighs* I don't mind playing on the NA client though I suspect my ping will be pretty bad from what I've read. Should be able to select a server without an issue, I mean seriously are they trying to put people off playing. Just very frustrated and getting a tad angry at this point. I went to modify a file(advise from another post) but for some reason not allowed to edit the file, not terrible savvy with comps but generally know the basics. Appreciate the response and apoligize if I sound irked I just am after so many installing/downloading issues then to be hit with this as well.

359 posts
2,819 battles

Really the NA client? That's 3 days of downloading 16GB+ at 50kbs on their updater/launchers..... *sighs* I don't mind playing on the NA client though I suspect my ping will be pretty bad from what I've read. Should be able to select a server without an issue, I mean seriously are they trying to put people off playing. Just very frustrated and getting a tad angry at this point. I went to modify a file(advise from another post) but for some reason not allowed to edit the file, not terrible savvy with comps but generally know the basics. Appreciate the response and apoligize if I sound irked I just am after so many installing/downloading issues then to be hit with this as well.

No one move the server you've been played.

You has been play at NA all the time. Ping won't get worse now compare to before

Your account is here

http://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1015036192-Targess/!/pvp/overview/

Notices the .com? Not .asia

Just now you download asia client for some reason. If your internet is slow, take the second option I give

Only 100 mb and you can play in NA again

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

6 posts

No one move the server you've been played.

You has been play at NA all the time. Ping won't get worse now compare to before

Your account is here

http://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1015036192-Targess/!/pvp/overview/

Notices the .com? Not .asia

Just now you download asia client for some reason. If your internet is slow, take the second option I give

Only 100 mb and you can play in NA again

Yeah I realize what server I'm on now just when I started way back when I only had this option, I'll give the option a go, hope it's a safe download will scan though just keen to play. Thank you :)

Sign in to follow this