You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nchnch

Why do you play solo?

65 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,483 battles

I'm just curious why the majority of the player plays solo.

3 man division solves almost all the complaints people cry about.

(e.g. 'passive' or 'static' play, no cooperation, shitty teammates [to a certain extent], etc.)

Haven`t you had enough with those brainless mammals ruining all your hard work?

Full division (w/o BB) is so stress-free that I would recommend people to always form a division when you play WoWs.

I would have quit this game during closed beta if I didn`t make friends to play with.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Because baka people don't invite me and HeroOfWind sucks. 

What did i do to you now? i haven't even seen you online for the past few days, why blame me? :amazed:

783 posts
4,819 battles

because not all your friends play in the same time and the same tier as you?

This for me. That and I only know quite a few people who actually play the game and they don't even play as much.

When I'm in a division with my friends though, we rarely tryhard and just play pretty casually and poke fun at stuff while in chat that I think my performance is better solo.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Hate waiting after you die, you just want to keep on queuing. Hate to keep on waiting on your mate peeing or whatever for 30 minutes, then play 1 game and go offline.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

because not all your friends play in the same time and the same tier as you?

true.....most of the time you are online alone....but then suddenly you got invitation form 2 different division. LOL

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

fastest way to farm xp and credits. that is all.

This ^^

Even in PvE (With flags of course).

That is all.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Because you don't keep your promise. 

I'm sorry I ran off the night before the wedding. I'm just not ready for marriage. Perhaps one day it'll happen, and then we shall hear the tiny pitter-patter of the little Ngguyens and Antis running around.

Edited by AntifoulAwl

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I'm just curious why the majority of the player plays solo.

3 man division solves almost all the complaints people cry about.

(e.g. 'passive' or 'static' play, no cooperation, shitty teammates [to a certain extent], etc.)

Haven`t you had enough with those brainless mammals ruining all your hard work?

Full division (w/o BB) is so stress-free that I would recommend people to always form a division when you play WoWs.

I would have quit this game during closed beta if I didn`t make friends to play with.

K lets answer the topic than try to answer Lewd-chan :D:D:D

I used to play Solo in WoT and WoWs because i have no friends to play with and lack of will to find one also i found no problems dealing with dailly random player, but these day i eneded found many good friends and enjoy playing together :)

But i still go Solo time to time since im used to it and it actually fun to try out somethings by you self :trollface:

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

When my contact list is full of dead people and I need credits and/or exp, that's probably the only time I'll go solo.

Considering how I'm one of those midnight to morning players, my contact list is usually full of the dead and dying.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

timing - solo I can finish a battle (normally sunk), walk away for 10 minutes, do something else, come back rinse and repeat - can't do that to division mates (or at least you shouldn't be doing that to division mates)