Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MsMegumi

[PH] WOW's computer shop

12 comments in this topic

13 posts
916 battles

Hi i wanna ask for any addicted players is where in manila have a computer shop have a world of warships?

Edited by Elphaba

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hi i wanna ask for any addicted players is where in manila have a computer shop have a world of warships?

You mean like NetCafe? place to rent the computer based on hours?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

NO, just don't.

unless you wanted you account t get stolen by someone. its not really ideal to play game like this on public cafe. specially if you are planning to invest on buying in game items.

13 posts
916 battles

@XP_On:yes  

@yansuki:impossible they dont have a log out all online games have a log outs.

@_intervention:mineski infinity?all of their branch have it?and where branch you played?

@KM_SuperBismark:its hard to play if the game is not updated and the worst is if you update the game and the internet is very slow.

@All:thanks for the reply to my question i am not play this only a world of tanks i've get interested to play this  to the game is i watch the gameplay of WOWs.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

@yansuki:impossible they dont have a log out all online games have a log outs.

do you even know Key log application and hardware exist?

all of log in details pass-through the router first. if someone is sniffing data trough that router, then all of your log-in data like password and account name can be stolen. logging out won't help you. for a public pub with really low security is not an ideal place to play this type of games, specially if you are planning to invest on premium items.

i've been playing online games way back from ragnarok days. i lost count people i knew lost their account because their log in details was stolen.

81 posts
2,934 battles

All mineski infinities have it and updated(atleast the one i visited) and other shops around u belt because they seem to recently have wows posters. security aint an issue atleast on a mineski. buuuut in case you haven't caught up. they ALL(yup,all) got unplayable after patch 055. 10min loading,crashes,dc's,etc etc. i dont think wg cared and suppose youre on shop already i highly reccomend playin other games coz from what i heard, some shops started removing the game. hell the next patch dint even recognized this issue.but still heres hoping.

Beta Tester
73 posts
3,145 battles

@_intervention:mineski infinity?all of their branch have it?and where branch you played?

Yeah, the two MI branches I play at (both at Angeles, Pampanga) have their WoWS clients regularly updated

10 posts
83 battles

Cybercraft, they have WoW's there and they have pretty good pc's about the 2013-16 standard, I know they have many branch but i can only tell that we have one here in San Pablo city Laguna.

1 post
493 battles

Anyone else experience MI slow loading to play? But once in it is playable with very low graphics.. Anymore suggestions where to play?

Sign in to follow this