Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Soviet cruiser Molotov now in the shop :D

34 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,814 battles

Pros:

Great Guns firing Stalinium Shells propelled by the Will of the People ranged by the Eye of Lenin

aka. Good Range, Good shell travel speed, Good AP/HE

Cons:

• Very squish for a cruiser. Yes. Cruisers cant tank shells like BBs. But this ship dies to pretty much anything.
    • DDs CAN citadel you. Don't be surprised.
    • Huge citadel size and you take lots of damage from HE.
  • Large turn radius with slow rudder shift time.
  • 3 torps instead of 4 on the Kirov.
  • AA? Whats that?

Summary:

The ultimate glass cannon. A high risk high reward ship. NOT FOR NEWBIE PLAYERS

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

415 posts
10,918 battles

Oh yay, just what we need ... another ship that can be one-shotted by the Tirpitz my T6's always have to face ... now if MM worked better it'd be a different story...

334 posts
13,028 battles

Whats with all these premium ships ? Indianapolis is being tested so will see that in a month or so. Wish they would give us a firm date on German BB line or RN tree.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Whats with all these premium ships ? Indianapolis is being tested so will see that in a month or so. Wish they would give us a firm date on German BB line or RN tree.

Well obviously it's easier to release a couple of separate ships than a whole consistent line of it don't u think?

Beside, premium ships like this one makes WG alot of money, regular tech tree not as much.

I do think we are lacking some premium ships in certain class/tier, but not this one. We had Murmansk and Kutuzov already.

The Indianapolis might be a warm welcomed replacement for US Cruiser Prem, so was Texas.

Now we only need a German premium CL/CA and maybe prem IJN CV, though I don't see any on the horizon just yet.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,814 battles

We know the DKM BBs will come by August as they plan to have it ready by Gamescom

Part of the reason may be this.

2jct4sh.jpg

Source: Lert

Look at the detail of the modelling.

You can see the armor belt, the turtleback, the bulkheads, the machinery spaces, the torpedo spaces ...

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Just bought the Molotov and sortied a couple of games

I rate this ship sealclubbing/10

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Your opinion is invalid because you made this..... :trollface: Of course its seal clubbing to you :D

For those who bought molotov and playing it for the first time with no experience with SV CL, this is a pretty good guide on how to molotov imo

Edited by HeroOfWind

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

I'm just not sure how they plan on having two premium tier 7 USN cruisers in the game is gonna work in game Meta and shop wise? Plus what is with the spicy devs making a tier 7 prem that has the same functionality and better stats than its mainstream counterpart the Pepsicola?

The Atlanta, albeit being an Oversized DD in functionality is good but not OP to get removed (despite the contrary opinion from some people) :trollface:

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

inb4

qy5rnRb.gif

100% chance of fire

Much like what you expect when you name it Molotov.

Get it?Molotov?

Burn me

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,511 battles

This ship proves that I really suck at anything but DD.

I lost a 1 on 1 situation against Farragut, 6km, no torpedo.

Can`t hit a damn thing.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Pfft, I've had 2 matches thus far seeing 3 of these ships and all 3 didn't last very long.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Pfft, I've had 2 matches thus far seeing 3 of these ships and all 3 didn't last very long.

People haven't got used to its lousy battleship handling, or probably forgot they have a usable 'A' and 'D' key

The lack of armor is fine, something have to justify its ludicrously overpowered railgun.. That thing can citadel broadside cruisers 15km away..

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Was in a game where a Molly unleashed the Kraken.

And the user had posted in this thread..

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

People haven't got used to its lousy battleship handling, or probably forgot they have a usable 'A' and 'D' key

The lack of armor is fine, something have to justify its ludicrously overpowered railgun.. That thing can citadel broadside cruisers 15km away..

You hax'ed!

Ban this player please!

331 posts
17,087 battles

I think it fits alot better as a tier 5 rather than a T6.

I think you will find that most CAS could citadel other CA at that range.

Sign in to follow this