You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aussie_Thunder

Flags won in Ranked battles and others

8 comments in this topic

20 posts
6,090 battles

Looking at how hard it is to gain the victory flags in ranked and other types of battles we should be allowed to fly the flags to show that we have achieved a certain rank in a certain season. Such as season 1 2 3 flags should be allowed to be flown all at once instead of only one at a time. This not only shows others of the players achievements but can warn others of those achievements and in some cases steer clear of the player who has achieved  a much higher Rank. A player could see that the enemy player has achieved the rank 14, 10, 5, 1, and develop a different attack approach. this would give the lesser experienced player the chance to battle differently and defeat a higher ranked player. not only that the player who has achieved these ranks can display the achievement. The veterans day flag could be flown with the Hawian. and the Japanese port flag. cant remember its name 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i only see the flag of my teammates when i was spectating them after i sunk..

when i see a Ship with red mark, i dont bother to check the flag she bear to hoist... all i do is :red_button: shoot her up...

so i dont care if you want to put 100 flag on your ship and turn it into a carnival boat, when you appear and have red mark, all i care is where you heading and where your main gun facing... that is all

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

How can you see the flag at 20kms away?

Thats why you need to hang lots and lots of flags so peeple can actually know that person hang tons of flags on his ship :D:D:D