You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KaZanova

U ask, we Talk

59 comments in this topic

WG Staff
88 posts
2 battles

Greetings Commanders!

По просьбам телезрителей  Some of my followers asked me to come back to the forum, so I'm back :) 

If you have any game question, feel free to ask them in this thread. I will do my best to find the answer for you, unless it is classified :) 

First 20 question will be answered within this week, so be quick. 

How to ask question:

• Introduce yourself (ex Hobbit from Asgard, playing WoWS for 1 year)
  • Be polite in your question, I'm very sensetive person, can ban you easily 
  • Ask 1 question in one post,
  • Make sure the question is not very long and boring, as I may fall asleep while reading it.
  • Question must be related to game.

If you follow these simple rules, you will get your answer.

The thread may be closed (temporary ) when I get first 20 questions, but do not worry it will be opened as the questions will be answered The thread may be closed (temporary ) when I get first 20 questions, but do not worry it will be opened as the questions will be answered 

PS. If you are from my cult, you can ask 2 questions in one post :) 

PPS: Some of my answers may be trolling :)

Edited by KaZanova

WG Staff
88 posts
2 battles

So as here are the troll answers to your serious questions:

We've heard about German battleships and British cruisers. What future lines are planned for World of Warships?

K34Z9Xr.jpg

Before developing a new nation, we must polish the ones we have and which were already revealed

Furthermore, where is WG St. Petersburg's progress on graphics enhancements (better wakes, better waves...).

or9F5P9.jpg

Akizuki class DD as a tier 8 premium?      

foaXhCl.jpg

When will we see the German BBs?

Go into game and press battle and you may see German BB in game

vbKGXfi.png

wg has a plan to buff karshuhe . plzz i crying everydays because he was to weak ? , =((( just give some strengh dude !

Do not know about it but lets pray to devs

X5inMKb.jpg

will the North Carolina, Iowa and Montana get an accuracy buff? (all three)

Just played against this ships, and everything seems to be ok with them. But if you need them to be buffed please pray to devs

Since the ship practically represents the class, would there be decals or hulls that belonged to the entire class? For example the Iowa can stick pennant number "62" to its hull despite not being the ship that owned that or West Virginia as a Colorado hull? it was done in tanks long ago where the KV-1 and KV-2 were of a single tank entity.

Maybe

Clan will debut this year ?

Do you really want them? All I know that they in development, and when I asked when – I received this look

3dZb8u4.jpg

Will there be a special toolkit for mod game ?

1XYKP8z.jpg

My question is "Which ships may join in futher ARP Events as current ARP ships're running out?"

Can not share – top secret, or if I say Ninjas will kill me

Akizuki class DD as a premium ship?  When we can see her in game??

UZJ9mG1.jpg

What's the development priority of implementing full anti-aliasing option selections to improve graphic visuals, and UI scaling for display resolutions greater than 1920x1080 to make text readable for high-end computers?

Need to ask real developer, as soon as I find out I will let you know.

Any chance of reviving the "region/server roaming" functionality that was trialed for World of Tanks many years ago, but ultimately cancelled due to various problems? For use in World of Warships, of course.

Do not have even in plans right now, to many other things to concentrate on.

When can we play night battle? 

Just switch of your monitor and you are in night mode, try to play just by sound J

can you guys buff back Yuubari..

What’s been nerfed, can not be buffed (at least for now)

My question is, are there any Royal Australian Navy ships being considered to be added into the game currently?

Yes with a Koala Captain J

85ae14997309eafabd04e8a1de138aaee1e64e42

When/will CVs get a rework (instead of just buffs/nerfs to certain nations).

CVs are doing fine

I'd like to know why Lesta decided to use their own packaging/archive system within the game files in res_packages instead of currently existing ones?

Case they can J

Shouldn't there be more tools and easier access for everyone with an already existing format?

NO

When will or any chance submarine will add to the game

NO

Will the secondary accuracy bug be fix?

Yes will be fixed

How did you do research into British ships?

By contacting museums , digging through documentations and by doing many other things

When does something similar to Clan Wars from WoT released?

WHY U NO READ PREVIOUS QUESTIONS BEFORE ASKING

Why you don't make a list report like WOT, I don't know what choice is fit with action teamkill, etc ?

Case it is a different game J

Just wondering whether the suggestion section here on the forum is taken seriously and could possible be monitored/changed/filtered/answered as there are some worthy suggestions there, with quite a few garbage ones, which could be answered with a simple move to sections of "under consideration", "not possible" and "are you serious" categories? Last one is a joke but many fall within it's boundaries.

Yes it is taken seriously, our minions – community managers send us most interesting suggestions and we think of how and when it is possible and if possible at all to implement

Have you considered doing mirror matching for DDs just like how CVs are currently matched against each other i.e. same tier matching, maximum 3 DDs per side (currently 2 CVs per side)?

It is not going to solve the issue 

i know that they intent to keep the ship name all UpperCase for those that prefer lowercase name like us. can dev make official mod to make the name lowercase?

i've been trying to mod it my self all this time..

Make a poll on forum (ask this question) and if you get 100 people to vote YES, I’ll pass it directly to Head of development

There will be other Nation CV in this game, and that certainly will! my question is, how you guys differ their gameplay and differences?.

Like in real life, Each CV was different for each nation

Will there be new weather effect other than Cyclone?

Need to ask our Shaman if he can call snow and lightning on this game

Edited by KaZanova

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

ALL HAIL VADIM!

PUBBIE TEARS FOR THE TROLL GOD!

I am Kes...Haku, the First of his Name, unicum, Word-Bearer and Lord Protector of the Cult of Vadim, Prince of the Trolls, Guardian of the Realm of Sanities, Khal of the Throne of Games, Dragon of Water, the Stoic, the Unburnt, Breaker of Pubbie Chains, Conqueror of Stellar Worlds and Stormtrooper-in-Training. I would like to pose the first question.

We've heard about German battleships and British cruisers. What future lines are planned for World of Warships?

Furthermore, where is WG St. Petersburg's progress on graphics enhancements (better wakes, better waves...).

Edited by Haku

101 posts

Hello sir, I'm Tohka ( u can call me Tsuki because everone always read my avatar wrong ). 

And my question is.....when will we see the German BBs ;A; 

Thank you, sir

1 post
1,285 battles

my name is nero3210 . wg has a plan to buff karshuhe . plzz i crying everydays because he was to weak ? , =((( just give some strengh dude :(((

Super Tester
192 posts
5,809 battles

Hi I'm vit12345 (ex WoT Yuneecum)

My question is: will the North Carolina, Iowa and Montana get an accuracy buff? (all three)

Thanks.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

GLORIOUS OVERSEER!

I am but a humble terribad that has seen the most strangest of things and am currently with the Supertesters and was around during Alpha.

my two bits:

- since the ship practically represents the class, would there be decals or hulls that belonged to the entire class? For example the Iowa can stick pennant number "62" to its hull despite not being the ship that owned that or West Virginia as a Colorado hull? it was done in tanks long ago where the KV-1 and KV-2 were of a single tank entity.

can you throw windforce into WG ASIA? 
Edited by EvyL

Super Tester
144 posts
9,692 battles

Hello sir, I'm TT400TP

My question is, are we going to have Akizuki class DD as a premium ship?  When we can see her in game??

Thank you!!!

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Privyet! Benlisquare here, played WoT since 2012. I'll keep my post simple and straight to the point.

1. What's the development priority of implementing full anti-aliasing option selections to improve graphic visuals, and UI scaling for display resolutions greater than 1920x1080 to make text readable for high-end computers?

Regarding UI scaling, this is what I mean:

2. Any chance of reviving the "region/server roaming" functionality that was trialed for World of Tanks many years ago, but ultimately cancelled due to various problems? For use in World of Warships, of course.

Thank you for answering, tovarisch )))))))))))))))))

Edited by benlisquare

21 posts
4,877 battles

Good uhm... morning, sir. I'm Sabo and my question is : When can we play night battle? 

Thank you and pls don't troll 

P/s: :v 

Edited by Fortgas_Sabo

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

How to ask question:

• Introduce yourself (ex Hobbit from Asgard, playing WoWS for 1 year)
  • Be polite in your question, I'm very sensetive person, can ban you easily 
  • Ask 1 question in one post,
  • Make sure the question is not very long and boring, as I may fall asleep while reading it.
  • Question must be related to game.

Hi I am IJN_Akashi and I am playing WoWs ever since it is still in beta weekend....

My question is, can you guys buff back Yuubari.....or are there plans to buff Yuubari?

:honoring:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

ALL HAIL VADIM!

My Lord I am Chawp, one of your humble followers in the cult of Vadim.

My question is, are there any Royal Australian Navy ships being considered to be added into the game currently?

Thank you for time my lord.

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Shalom, I am LunaticRed and I have been playing since OBT. 

My question is; when/will CVs get a rework (instead of just buffs/nerfs to certain nations).

Thanks!

Edited by LunaticRed

[BOTES]
2 posts
1,682 battles

Hello there, I am StayMad, avid CV player and NA/SEA dual player

I'd like to know why Lesta decided to use their own packaging/archive system within the game files in res_packages instead of currently existing ones?

Shouldn't there be more tools and easier access for everyone with an already existing format?

Thanks for doing something like this, i'm quite stoked to see developer interaction :D

2 posts

Hi i'm o_OTenno_heika_banzaiO_o and i have a stupid question : When will or any chance submarine will add to the game ( please i really love them and it's very sad if we don't mention them in the game )

p/s : please could have a setting to low down the effect in game it's really beautifull but my laptop can not handle it 

THANKS FOR NOTICE MY QUESTION AND SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR 

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,827 battles

Greetings Glorious Overseer!

I have humble questions.

1) Will the secondary accuracy bug be fix?

2) How did you do research into British ships?

189 posts
4,857 battles

Hello, I'm BottleneckedGaming but just call me Bottle, I played WoWS since Jul 2015 (OBT) and my question is:

When does something similar to Clan Wars from WoT released?

Thanks if we can see CW soon, since both WG and players become wealthy :)

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

Good afternoon sir :honoring:

I'm Kairyu, I have a question about "report" choice: why you don't make a list report like WOT, I don't know what choice is fit with action teamkill, etc ?

Thanks for ur reading ^^

Kairyu

P/s: I edited because I don't know that 1 question for 1 post so I cancel the question for my Pepsicola, I gonna pass her to mary New Orlean ^^__

Edited by kairyu

753 posts
8,965 battles

Aloha, I've being playing less than a year having moved over from War Thunder where I spent time as a senior GM (WT name name withheld due to possible repercussions).

Just wondering whether the suggestion section here on the forum is taken seriously and could possible be monitored/changed/filtered/answered as there are some worthy suggestions there, with quite a few garbage ones, which could be answered with a simple move to sections of "under consideration", "not possible" and "are you serious" categories? Last one is a joke but many fall within it's boundaries.

Regards,

Trojan63.

[BOTES]
13 posts
4,286 battles

BaBBy here, started playing in OBT.

Question: Have you considered doing mirror matching for DDs just like how CVs are currently matched against each other i.e. same tier matching, maximum 3 DDs per side (currently 2 CVs per side)?