You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cloudimuziq

What's your worst experience in World of Warships?

93 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

Here's my worst experience:

>Check connection (I thought the connection is going to be terrible again.)

>Computer says the connection is fine

>Open World of Warships

>Log in

>Game redirects back to log in screen (What's happening?)

>Log in again

>Game gets me to my account (Finally.)

>Select a ship

>Enter a team battle

>Game starts with ping :40-150 ms (It's OK, at least.)

>Continue playing with higher ping (Hope it's not too bad...)

>Game say: Ping: -35/>1000 ms (This connection...I hate it...)

>Game redirects back to log in screen (What the hell is happening!?!)

>Log in

>Game redirects back again (Let's try again...)

>Log in again

>Game gets me to the battle (Finally.)

>See my warship sinking (WHY, MY ISP!?!?!)

>Exit the game in rage

>Checks my connection again

>Computer: "What type of networking problems are you having?" (WTF!?! THERE'S NO NETWORKING PROBLEM, REALLY!?!)

That's it. And what about you?

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Fighting 2 AA-mod USN CVs with an AFK teammate using a strike-mod CV.

First, Rangers, next, two Saipans with one of them having a T5 captain, then an AA-Hiryu and a Saipan.

The other would be having a squadron of enemy planes hovering above me like a swarm of angry bees while using a destroyer.

783 posts
4,808 battles

I'll go with my Hatsuharu game where I lost both my turrets and both my torpedo tubes. (pre-patch 0.5.5)

I had 1k HP left and there was still 14 minutes to go. Standard Battle too. Much suffering.

Never thought I'd live to be the role of a scout and only a scout the whole game. (team won and survived til the end)

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Simple......pwebs that ruin the game at all (afkers, "bots", st*pid idi*ts, uncoordinated bastards, etc....you name it) :angry: those who just contribute to the great demise of your stats ....

:honoring:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I'll go with my Hatsuharu game where I lost both my turrets and both my torpedo tubes. (pre-patch 0.5.5)

I had 1k HP left and there was still 14 minutes to go. Standard Battle too. Much suffering.

Never thought I'd live to be the role of a scout and only a scout the whole game. (team won and survived til the end)

on my kiev 6 mins in the game on that new desert map, i went to hunt for the IJN DD at the middle. she fires back at me. i lost my front gun, a flecher firing at me, i lost another gun, a cruiser fire at me yet another now i lost all of them.

worst experience ever.

HvWxkl7.jpg

Edited by yansuki

Beta Tester
114 posts
2,025 battles

Being a Kawachi/slow Battleship and the entire enemy team is running away/dying before you get anywhere,its like "Get back here,I want to hit you with my sword!" :izmena:

753 posts
8,965 battles

4. Torpedo spammers that have no hope of hitting any enemy due to them being out of range yet have a good chance of hitting friendlies in front of them.

3. CV players that fly their fighters right past an enemy fighter shadowing your DD.

2. CV players in general as 90% have no idea.

1. Any match where MM puts me with players that have ships tier 7 and above. They may as well limit a third of the map at each end for these players as that's where they stay and have a full map for those of us in tier 5 that are unfortunate to be matched with them. Oh and remove all islands from those 2 ends so they have nothing to cower behind. 

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You can still do something in Pensacola.

Stock Fusou on any set-up.

[ASALT]
13 posts
4,020 battles

Worst experience in game is playing CVs since last big update. I had just got the Independence but now my Torp and Dive bombers get shot down attacking any ship higher than Tier 5. They don't even get one torp off!

AA guns are too powerful.

129 posts
3,485 battles

8 lose in a row, and i want that ship 1.5 bonus experience. but NO. that ship just wont let you win no matter how hard u try (4 hour game play).

but ironic thing is , sometime i just simply play , die in 3 or 4 minute and win the game so easily!