Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lemsterboy67

feedback required

9 comments in this topic

16 posts

OK people have been begging me to switch from 4:3 video format to 16:9 ( tough as my hd tv I play on is 4:3 )

After days of fiddling about with setting in game and on my recording software and on my editting software, and on my compression sofware! I think I have cracked what people wanted.

The problem is I dont see wht you see due to what I play on.

Could people check if this video 1) is in the widescreen format people have been asking for and 2) Still of sufficient graphics quality. Just let me know. I spend hours and hours on each daily video so I may as well get it in the format you all want

cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwFStvPc0Qo

227 posts
2,651 battles

Look abit stretch there, more like 4:3 to me

Change the ingame resolution to 16:9 ratio (1280:720px etc) that fit-in your TV (you will have black bar on top and bottom of your screen) and record with that resolution that it'll be fine then.

And yeah, the quality's quite bad on 720p, record at 60fps it may look better.

Edited by YetAnotherNoob

16 posts

Look abit stretch there, more like 4:3 to me

Change the ingame resolution to 16:9 ratio (1280:720px etc) that fit-in your TV (you will have black bar on top and bottom of your screen) and record with that resolution that it'll be fine then.

And yeah, the quality's quite bad on 720p, record at 60fps it may look better.

you should be able to watch in 1080. It is set up for that and that is what I view them at

227 posts
2,651 battles

you should be able to watch in 1080. It is set up for that and that is what I view them at

Too bad, mine only got 720p at max and no 60fps :\ and video likely got stretched from 4:3 to an 16:9 resolution. minimap looks really weird.

i6dSck2.png

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

it is less hassle if you record it how you see it, and up load to youtube, not how people want to see it.

As to OBS, depending on which one you are using (I have studio), If you are only using it for video recording, set you resolution to match your monitor, if you are live streaming, use the upscale function in the record menu.

Sign in to follow this