Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

CV planes be hit from unknown

11 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,609 battles

I got many match with 2 of my CV T6, everytime my planes are hit by unknown

No ships around my planes even it returned to CV and stay in hangar still hit.

I double check around but no DD no CA no BB, can't understand.

Anyone have same problems like me.

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,609 battles

So that's why in the Trident match you hilight some squares, with literally noting there. Yes, I remember you, Independence

Yes that's why we lose

Yep.Even when the planes are in the hangar the keep yelling "we are under attack"

if the planes keep flying, they will be shot down by no one, I checked when match end, my planes be shot down by enemy team lesser than I lost

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,609 battles

I got many match with 2 of my CV T6, my planes are hit by unknown in every match, both IJN CV and USN CV.

No ships around or near my planes, I double check around but no DD no CA no BB, even it returned to CV and stay in hangar still being hit.

This is happens after 0.5.5.0

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

oh that bug again. i remember this back way back last year. i believe it was when strafing was first implemented. i use strafing but its was my fighter who was continuously take damage even though i send them back to my cv. it randomly happened though.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

oh that bug again. i remember this back way back last year. i believe it was when strafing was first implemented. i use strafing but its was my fighter who was continuously take damage even though i send them back to my cv. it randomly happened though.

Sign in to follow this