Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hormone1971

Can you change nation and use the same tier your in currently?

11 comments in this topic

19 posts
4,184 battles

Hello,
As the title says, can you?

I would like to try US now and i am in Teir 7 with Japan.
Do i have to start all over again in the US line of ships?

Cheers :)

Super Tester
1,310 posts

i have reach almost all tier 7 from all nation (except aircraft carrier and T7 russian crozer[in budiony now])

and ofcourse i start over from each most bottom ship from each line to get there 

and that is not only applied to me. its applied to you, and everyone.

Edited by ReNation

580 posts
1,587 battles

You have to start from the bottom again... Look at it this way, in that approach you'll learn how each class from each nation works (pros and cons)..

Super Tester
2,725 posts

There is no permanent nation in this game. And no, you'll start from tier 1 Erie and progress your way to higher tier like you did with Japan.

[LBAS]
4,454 posts
25,589 battles

i have reach almost all tier 7 from all nation (except aircraft carrier and T7 russian crozer[in budiony now])

and ofcourse i start over from each most bottom ship from each line to get there 

and that is not only applied to me. its applied to you, and everyone.

you good. do not leave anything, just play.

Fast or slow advance in branch, it doesn't matter.

You have fun and experience in each of it.

That what you need

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Think of it this way.

You expect the same commander from the US to instantly be compatible to Japanese, Russian or German ships on a whim? Not only are each nations' layouts unique, but they also follow their own doctrine, language among other things.

In short, if you want a ship, you have to start from scratch, alternatively, do as I did and go Nippon all the way till the end of the ship lines.

Port slots are limited, so you have to consider what ships you want to keep and which ones you can afford to discard- Personally, I suggest you research the modules and the next ship in the line before selling the ship because any accumulated experience points in the ship will go 'poof', forcing you to research them again if you intend to continue the line on a later date.

359 posts
2,819 battles

Think of it this way.

You expect the same commander from the US to instantly be compatible to Japanese, Russian or German ships on a whim? Not only are each nations' layouts unique, but they also follow their own doctrine, language among other things.

In short, if you want a ship, you have to start from scratch, alternatively, do as I did and go Nippon all the way till the end of the ship lines.

Port slots are limited, so you have to consider what ships you want to keep and which ones you can afford to discard- Personally, I suggest you research the modules and the next ship in the line before selling the ship because any accumulated experience points in the ship will go 'poof', forcing you to research them again if you intend to continue the line on a later date.

Not exactly

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/79281-when-you-sell-a-ship-what-happens-to-the-built-up-xp/

I can say from my experience that xp will be there when you buy the ship again. They are also available for convert without have to buy the ship again.

But the module/upgrade will go away (you have to buy-not reserved them again) The advise still stand. Elite a ship before selling her

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Not exactly

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/79281-when-you-sell-a-ship-what-happens-to-the-built-up-xp/

I can say from my experience that xp will be there when you buy the ship again. They are also available for convert without have to buy the ship again.

But the module/upgrade will go away (you have to buy-not reserved them again) The advise still stand. Elite a ship before selling her

also if you have spare room for comander, keep the commander of ships you sold. there is no need to retraining if you re buy the same ship in the future

Sign in to follow this