Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Post match questionnaire

5 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Twice now in 3 days I have received a question after a match which reads.

In the last battle, were there matchmaker issues (ship lineups of the two teams were not equal)?

YES                        NO

This is a great initiative upon which answers WG are gathering data I hope. Both times that I have seen this the MM has resulted in a 2+ spread yet I have participated in many battles during these 3 days where this was the case.

Just wondering if this message just appears randomly or when there has been severe 2+ spreads and whether others have also seen this message and perhaps others?

Edited by Trojan63

753 posts
8,965 battles

They should have done it before the match started...

Because the losing side is always answering NO...

One I answered yes and the other no, yes when we won and no when we lost. The 2+ spread in one case was even among the ship types but in the other it wasn't. 

156 posts
3,374 battles

Twice now in 3 days I have received a question after a match which reads.

In the last battle, were there matchmaker issues (ship lineups of the two teams were not equal)?

YES                        NO

This is a great initiative upon which answers WG are gathering data I hope. Both times that I have seen this the MM has resulted in a 2+ spread yet I have participated in many battles during these 3 days where this was the case.

Just wondering if this message just appears randomly or when there has been severe 2+ spreads and whether others have also seen this message and perhaps others?

That would have been a nice question to be asked when the T5 match I was in the other day had 6 DD's vs 1 DD...

Sign in to follow this