Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Another peculiar matchmaking

2 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

9i5p0Ez.png

Breakdown:

6x T5

3x T4

1x T3

vs

7x T5

1x T4

4x T3

The only reason why we managed to win was because the team took the liberty of murdering all their DDs while we spotted them and striking their CVs with bombers in the first 7 minutes of battle. Leaving the rest to be picked off slowly by planes given their horrendous AA rating. Oh, and the fact that it was the Ocean map.

Now here's the thing: If this happened at this tier, what kind of hell would it be if it happened to the later tiers?

The client even asked me if there were matchmaking issues. If there was a 'Seriously, you ask me this now' button, I'd mash the hell out of it.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

9i5p0Ez.png

Breakdown:

6x T5

3x T4

1x T3

vs

7x T5

1x T4

4x T3

The only reason why we managed to win was because the team took the liberty of murdering all their DDs while we spotted them and striking their CVs with bombers in the first 7 minutes of battle. Leaving the rest to be picked off slowly by planes given their horrendous AA rating. Oh, and the fact that it was the Ocean map.

Now here's the thing: If this happened at this tier, what kind of hell would it be if it happened to the later tiers?

The client even asked me if there were matchmaking issues. If there was a 'Seriously, you ask me this now' button, I'd mash the hell out of it.

I got the button before when I div with you before when we are using 2 New Mex and 1 Fusou.

Sign in to follow this