Sign in to follow this  
gazra

are some Aircraft Carrier players hacking?

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
7,372 battles

I have had quite a few battles where an enemy fighter squadron destroyed my full-strength fighter squadron (of 6 upgraded planes) the instant that the 2 fighter squadrons engaged each other (instead of the 2 squadrons fighting each other for half a minute while both squadrons slowly suffer casualties, as happens most of the time against other players, which to me is how the game is supposed to function).

In the last battle that I played as an aircraft carrier, my allied aircraft carrier player and I had both of our full-strength fighter squadrons engage an enemy fighter squadron while near 3 allied warships that were providing AntiAircraft fire support, and both of our fighter squadrons were destroyed the instant that the enemy fighter squadron engaged our fighter squadrons (the enemy fighter squadron suffered no casualties whatsoever). We were clearly in a vastly advantageous situation, yet the results of the air combat went drastically against us. Surely, the enemy player was using a hack in order to be able to do this?

The player in question uses the in-game name [Redacted]. Attached below is a screenshot of the battle results screen where you can see that [Redacted] destroyed 35 enemy aircraft. Once he destroyed all of our fighter squadrons instantly, he had a field day with our torpedo bombers and dive bombers. He used the same aircraft carrier as I did. I have all module upgrades, and commander skills up to tier 3 (including the skill Dogfighting Expert).

How else can you account for this behaviour unless some players are using a hack (or a bug exploit) in order to be able to do this?

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Super Tester
1,310 posts

welcome to world of strafing plane...

if u dont know yet.. (that u probably dont know)

u can manuall drop ur plane bomb/torpedo  by tapping ALT at ur keyboard then click the sea where u want to drop it..

this way, u can drop the load without using auto guidance..

yes.. u can't use guidance this way, but, this way enable u to drop the torpedo much nearer to target than auto drop does.

and the drop circle for drop bomber got smaller considerably.

practice it.

just like torp/drop bomber.

fighter also has ALT skill

press ALT, and click the sea..

the fighter will start to straf all the way from start to end of the path.

strafing fighter has power 4x normal DPS.(it was 5xdps when it was introduced, then i got nerfed to 3x. then it has been buffed from 3x to 4x right? CMIIW) .

ofcourse with that much dps power. the strafing fighter(especially USN fighter) can basically destroy any plane in its path.

there is something need to be noted tough. it will destroy ANY plane in its path. enemy plane, allied plane, even your own plane.

Edited by ReNation

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I have had quite a few battles where an enemy fighter squadron destroyed my full-strength fighter squadron (of 6 upgraded planes) the instant that the 2 fighter squadrons engaged each other (instead of the 2 squadrons fighting each other for half a minute while both squadrons slowly suffer casualties, as happens most of the time against other players, which to me is how the game is supposed to function).

In the last battle that I played as an aircraft carrier, my allied aircraft carrier player and I had both of our full-strength fighter squadrons engage an enemy fighter squadron while near 3 allied warships that were providing AntiAircraft fire support, and both of our fighter squadrons were destroyed the instant that the enemy fighter squadron engaged our fighter squadrons (the enemy fighter squadron suffered no casualties whatsoever). We were clearly in a vastly advantageous situation, yet the results of the air combat went drastically against us. Surely, the enemy player was using a hack in order to be able to do this?

The player in question uses the in-game name [Redacted]. Attached below is a screenshot of the battle results screen where you can see that [Redacted] destroyed 35 enemy aircraft. Once he destroyed all of our fighter squadrons instantly, he had a field day with our torpedo bombers and dive bombers. He used the same aircraft carrier as I did. I have all module upgrades, and commander skills up to tier 3 (including the skill Dogfighting Expert).

How else can you account for this behaviour unless some players are using a hack (or a bug exploit) in order to be able to do this?

That mean you are still not good in yoloing continue to yolo more.:look:

Quote updated.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

If you are going to play carriers you really need to learn how to play them which means learning how to manually drop torpedoes and strafing. There's a mode that allows you to learn such necessary skills called PVE. Also naming and shaming is frowned upon on the forums you need to block out/ delete the names.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

As other players have pointed out, this is not a hack or an exploit. 

Fighter squadrons possess the ability to manually strafe targets in a column in front of them by holding down alternate, similar to how torpedo bombers and dive bombers have manual alt attacks. The fighter strafe ability increases their speed and AA damage for the duration of the strafe, at the cost of at least half their ammo and being locked in a straight line for the duration of the ability.

Thread has served its function. Locking.

Edited by Syanda