Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Turing

Mean players

6 comments in this topic

563 posts
4,686 battles

I don't know. I'm on a match in my clemson, mm is pretty bad. My team got less bb and less dd. Not much advantage  in cruiser as well. So, match starts, 2 friendly dd died within minutes, leaving me the only dd alive. Noticed a Kongo, nm, and an Omaha pushing to my cap almost uncontested. I tried to defend, delaying them, while the rest of my team push. I decide to go banzai on the Omaha( since nothing else I can do ) get killed and managed to severely damaged the Omaha, then one guy chatted about my friendly cv didn't give fighter support, and only focused at killing and doing damage. I then advise him to give support. since you need to protect your team to, it's cv job too right? Beside doing damage. Then that guy said noobs.. Bla bla I'm doing more damage.. I'm getting more kills.. Bla bla. Then he becomes the last one alive and killed quickly. the game ended and I go to port and he messages me, mocking me, calling noobs, not only that. He make this personal. Mocking for real. For God sake I check his stats and.. Urgh 

for the love of God. Even the great players like iChase, never mocks other players, (check his nautical fails) this guy. This one guy. Maximum plane he ever shot down is 24. TWENTY FOUR. Oh yeah I still has more maximum damage record than him. This kind of guy ruins the game. Sure he have plenty of premiums. The rules didn't allow me to mention his name. So.. Yeah, how to report? I didnt report him in post battle screen. This guy needs a basic manner lesson. And I hope you fellow captains agree with me. 

The game needs to be cleaned from this type of guy.

Best of luck, captains. I hope you never see this guy in your team

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Forget him.

He is only attacking others to make himself feel good and make up for his own deficiencies. If you react to him, it will only encourage him to keep doing it.

Screenshot his personal abuse towards you and send it to a moderator. They will sort him out.

I'm grateful these types in the minority here, let's try to keep it that way. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you might as well as screenshot the mockery he done then send a ticket with it

other than that

just another mean Junior high schooler or less 

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Welcome to online gaming the internet where anyone can act like a tough guy behind a screen :teethhappy:.

Like others have said, its just one guy and don't let him ruin your gaming experience for you. If you have screenshots/replays send them in to support and they might be able to deal with him if need be.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

When things like this happen in battle, rightclick their name on the team panels and report them for misbehaviour in chat, and to also block them. If you want more direct action for abusive language that happens in-battle, submitting a replay (not just screenshots) to a moderator to look at can result in sanctions for abusive language. Same for if someone is harassing you via port chat - grab a screenshot of that exchange and send it to moderator as well. Moderators have their name in orange in port channels, and there's usually always one watching the official chat channels.

Otherwise, yeah. People behind the mask of anonymity tend to behave badly. Apart from reporting them (which is highly encouraged), there's nothing much else you can do besides blocking and refusing to engage with them.

Sign in to follow this