Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Damaged torpedo tubes

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Just a quick question.

when torpedo tubes get damaged on a DD and once they are fixed, the torpedos start reloading again, but when a gun gets damaged and then is fixed, the gun doesn't start its reload again, where torpedo tubes start its reload again and I was wondering why doesn't the gun have to restart its reload but damaged torpedo tubes do?

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

In my BBs, when my gun gets incapacitated and I fix it, they start their reload all over again.

I know this from my Ark B, the front turrets always gets incapped.

Beta Tester
40 posts
10,297 battles

eh I'm pretty sure the gun will have to be reloaded again after being repaired, just like the torpedo tubes. You can see this better in a BB since they have longer reloading time.

507 posts
9,826 battles

Not really.If guns are damaged and repaired they need not reload again, That is if they were already reloaded before being incapacitated. 

Edited by petee

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Not really.If guns are damaged and repaired they need not reload again, That is if they were already reloaded before being incapacitated. 

This.

If your guns/torpedo tubes were disabled in the middle of reloading, fixing them resets their reload timer (whether you use damage control party or let it naturally happen).

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
40 posts
10,297 battles

Oh that explains a few things. I usually run around with unloaded tubes 80% of the times so it kinda bugged me a bit. I always thought it was the DCP :D

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

There are 2 kinds of damaged module for Torp Tube and Turret

1. Damaged Magazine (long Duration, No Reload), Happens a lot from penetrating shot and Citadel.[Clarification Needed]
  2. Damaged Gun or tube (Short Duration, Must Reload when repaired), Happens when get hit by certain shells caliber, Possible from HE and Bomb.[Clarification Needed]
  3. Both can be happened at the same time. [Clarification Needed]

Some times there is this critically damage turret that took repair for 15 seconds and the other that only took 5 seconds but need to reload all over again 

Edited by Harpoon01

1,124 posts

damage and fixing it up is fine... but what I can't accept is permanently destroy torpedo tube, especially in IJNDD

in my fubuki, I lose 2/3 torpedo tube........ how the heck I'm gonna play with this =[]=!!!

fire my lousy gun and got spotted!?

shot-16.04.29_03.02.14-0913.jpg

Super Tester
1,310 posts

damage and fixing it up is fine... but what I can't accept is permanently destroy torpedo tube, especially in IJNDD

in my fubuki, I lose 2/3 torpedo tube........ how the heck I'm gonna play with this =[]=!!!

fire my lousy gun and got spotted!?

you still have 1 torp tube

and u still have 3x2(or 2x2) gun that actually pretty good and able to dish some damage

if u want to complain. tell that ogre-poi that lost her 2 guns :3

783 posts
4,809 battles

you still have 1 torp tube

and u still have 3x2(or 2x2) gun that actually pretty good and able to dish some damage

if u want to complain. tell that ogre-poi that lost her 2 guns :3

Worst game I had was on a Hatsuharu that lost both turrets and both torpedo tubes with 1k HP left. Literally relegated to "scout".

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Worst game I had was on a Hatsuharu that lost both turrets and both torpedo tubes with 1k HP left. Literally relegated to "scout".

happen to me once too :v

that one and only game.

Sign in to follow this