Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lemsterboy67

10 kills in 1 battle ( almost 11 )

8 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Not bad.

I'm not impressed, though. I get the same hollow feeling whenever I get Krakens in my Zuiho and Minekaze. Killing a large number of inexperienced targets isn't worth a compliment, but surviving long enough to get 10 kills is. Free credits and flags for him, though.

16 posts

Not bad.

I'm not impressed, though. I get the same hollow feeling whenever I get Krakens in my Zuiho and Minekaze. Killing a large number of inexperienced targets isn't worth a compliment, but surviving long enough to get 10 kills is. Free credits and flags for him, though.

anyone who kills 10 ships and could have killed more, in one battle, is doing something right. You can only sink the ships in front of you.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,029 battles

he played well and I'm surprised your saying he seal clubbing at tier 4 ?

but how bad is the team if no one at the other caps could kill anyone. 

Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,918 battles

he played well and I'm surprised your saying he seal clubbing at tier 4 ?

but how bad is the team if no one at the other caps could kill anyone. 

The problem is yobbo, those bad players are always on our teams.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,951 battles

I recently bought a Texas and the difference meeting tier 3-4 cruisers,(although I don't see many tier 3's in my tier 5 bb), vs meeting tier 7-9 in my Atlanta, is huge.

So I believe "seal clubbing" does apply to this game as it does to WoT.

Of course there should be experienced players "clubbing" at those tiers, but perhaps this guy got very lucky and only met new players.

16 posts

I recently bought a Texas and the difference meeting tier 3-4 cruisers,(although I don't see many tier 3's in my tier 5 bb), vs meeting tier 7-9 in my Atlanta, is huge.

So I believe "seal clubbing" does apply to this game as it does to WoT.

Of course there should be experienced players "clubbing" at those tiers, but perhaps this guy got very lucky and only met new players.

I think thats true. anyone with 4500 fights playing in tier 4 has a good chance of being up against vastly less experienced players. That said sinking 10 of them still requires some good play ( and a bit of good fortune )

Sign in to follow this