Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

USS Iowa

9 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

will the Iowa ever be open to purchase.?

as I don't have the free time to grind it and it is the reason I started playing. would be nice just to buy it so I can just play the ship I like.

I mean its not like im buying an advantage you sink just as easily.:D

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Unless they release a premium version of it, I doubt WG will ever let you buy any ship that is a part of a line in the tech tree without having to grind for it.

Edited by ADM_dude

199 posts
6,037 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong but, WG didn't want to release a tier 9 premium. The highest tier for premium ship is 8 for now. Forgot the reasons why they didn't want to.

And there are no other for what you are asking. The closes alternative you get is Free XP, but that required grinding too (Converting normal XP to Free XP).

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but, WG didn't want to release a tier 9 premium. The highest tier for premium ship is 8 for now. 

Yeah I remember hearing/reading about that restriction for premiums.too 

Edited by ADM_dude

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

I have ship exp a bunch of 400k, If I bought doubloons 25k? I got all JP battleships(I'm not lie but I'm still poor) 

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

What i heard, they wont release any Premium on tier 9 or tier 10 ships. Its a good thing though. Prevents newcomers from playing high tier?

Sign in to follow this