Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BottleneckedGaming

Voice chat for divisions?

7 comments in this topic

189 posts
4,857 battles

AFAIK in WoT once you are in a division you can use voice chat (use Q as push-to-talk button), but for this Q is for setting cruiser control to port. So my suggestion is to let you choose the microphone like in WoT but you can choose either to use push-to-talk or continuous transmittion for voice chat?

I have a few of my friends whom I've neither seen nor talk to them with our voice. Hope the devs can help.

Off-topic question: Is hot division available yet in 0.5.5? :D

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

For now there is no build in Voice-Com, however, the free Curse Voice Client works with WoWS and auto forms a session with other div mates who are also on Curse Voice.

1,496 posts

Greetings

I just use skype running in the background, the simplest way to do it, that way it works for everything & you can add multiple people too.

Ordrazz

189 posts
4,857 battles

Seems like we are going off the topic, I'm asking whether there's a built-in VoIP not the softwares we can use (since not everyone are free to search and install 3rd party software)

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I think not yet. Iirc. There a few suggestion on voice chat.. Background processes just kill low end pc and i just get their feelings.. But i would to see a voice chat.. To hear if my team is cursing.. cause its funny sometimes. 

64 posts
274 battles

having all this stuff like skype chat and all that stuff seems like a real hassle and does more harm than good. if you ask me if would be more efficient for WG to implement an in-game voice chat and i speak from experience based off of me playing MP matches in World in Conflict...

Sign in to follow this