Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Umberto_Schnapp

Cleveland and Minekaze

11 comments in this topic

122 posts
14,823 battles

Now that the hysteria is over. Can WG rewind and reinstate the above ships to their former glory?  So sad to see them be neutered because of whinging. Everyone has heard about these 2 AWESOME Ships.....Now they are just a memory .......Bring back the originals i say!  The original Cleveland could take on these new Germans and Russians with confidence i would think. What say you?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Still scary to engage Cleveland under 10 km range when angled

Despite i using Furutaka with my "Big Guns"

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

no please.... right now those ships still good ones, not too OP so it balance the game

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,277 battles

Minekaze is still OP, that quick turn rate ensures easy doge-ing of shells and the fast speed allows you to close to 4km easily. And also, with 10km torp at tier 5, there will be alot more pink players...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Minekaze is still OP, that quick turn rate ensures easy doge-ing of shells and the fast speed allows you to close to 4km easily. And also, with 10km torp at tier 5, there will be alot more pink players...

nah, the pink player is not caused by the range., but her rate of fire

Edited by Harpoon01

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Now that the hysteria is over. Can WG rewind and reinstate the above ships to their former glory?  So sad to see them be neutered because of whinging. Everyone has heard about these 2 AWESOME Ships.....Now they are just a memory .......Bring back the originals i say!  The original Cleveland could take on these new Germans and Russians with confidence i would think. What say you?

I wish too but they are some froobs just love to rant and complain [No names mentioned].

Sign in to follow this