Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Update 0.5.5.1

9 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,471 posts
25,644 battles

Patch Notes

Changes

• US Tier VII Premium cruiser Indianapolis has been added to the client for testing purposes.
    Indianapolis is currently not available for purchase or reseatch, but players may see her being tested on the live server.
  • Torpedo defense status "Chance of flooding reduction" has been removed from ship characteristics in Port
  • Pre-battle countdown timer has been changed from 60 to 45 seconds.

Bug Fixes

• Corrected descriptions for the actions that are assigned by default to the [X] and [RMB] in the control settings.
  • Fixed an issue that made it impossible to close incomplete team battle window.
  • Fixed an issue that caused torpedo detection distance (displayed in the tooltip for consumable "Hydroacoustic Search") to be displayed without taking "Vigilance" skill into account.
  • Fixed an issue where in-game surveys did not work for localisations other than RU and EN.
  • Fixed an issue that caused "Damage Control System Mod. 1" to affect the performance characteristics of "Torpedo defense: Damage Reduction".
  • Fixed an issue that caused research cost for Flight Control "Mk8 mod. 1" module to not be displayed for the US Tier VII premium  Aircraft carrier Saipan.
  • Fixed incorrect permanent camouflage display for the British premium battleship Warspite.
  • Fixed an issue where EN localisation was installed by mistake upon update release.
  • Fixed an issue that led to bots shooting more accurately in Version 0.5.5.
  • Fixed an issue where messages for disbanding / formation of the divisions in Port were displayed in the Battle Chat.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a "black screen" to appear for a few seconds before battle.
  • Fixed an issue where there was no available server at the login screen.

Action Stations!

a lot of fix but no good

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I like the count down reduction :) Loading into games is quicker than ever. I still preferred the 30 second count down. but 45 will do!

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Still no fix for still being detected while in smoke screen with no "Detected" message displayed. :(

this.

being even i stop the SA is even though i'm not firing or doing anything. its getting into my nerves. i don't know if i'm really detected or not.

892 posts
7,853 battles

I like the count down reduction :) Loading into games is quicker than ever. I still preferred the 30 second count down. but 45 will do!

​With 60 secs count down being reduced to 45 secs, I expect to see a whole lot more of players only start to move later after battle starts

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

​With 60 secs count down being reduced to 45 secs, I expect to see a whole lot more of players only start to move later after battle starts

Yeah,there is still a few people loading in late even after 5.5.One match yesterday at 4 or so ships start late for me.I think they need a bit more optimising before its sorted out.

Sign in to follow this