Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Looks like PvE was buffed after all.

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
40 posts
10,297 battles

Has anyone tried doing co-op with a DD? A gunboat DD to be precise. Try it, please. It'll be fun. Oh and try it more than 3-4 times just to make sure you had fun.:playing:

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Has anyone tried doing co-op with a DD? A gunboat DD to be precise. Try it, please. It'll be fun. Oh and try it more than 3-4 times just to make sure you had fun.:playing:

I've played Co-Op with my Kamikaze R and my Hiei, just to see what was all the fuss about. Came out on top every game. :hmm:

350 posts

Would a Nicholas do? It sure was fun having to play island peek a boo and ring around the rosies with a Farragut, an Aoba, and two battleships before capping. 

Beta Tester
40 posts
10,297 battles

Would a Nicholas do? It sure was fun having to play island peek a boo and ring around the rosies with a Farragut, an Aoba, and two battleships before capping. 

Yeah, any DD that mainly use guns and would be detected afterwards is fine. I had fun in my Anshan and Sims (until the smoke ran out, that is) .:medal:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

I guess PvE players couldnt handle anything more difficult than Minecraft

Actually, we can.

Some of us PvE players just don't want to play PvP.

Get over it.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

216 posts
2,239 battles

I guess PvE players couldnt handle anything more difficult than Minecraft

Yea, I guess now they can go back to playing PvE and thinking they're good, or some was capable.

"I DUN DID CLIKD GUD!" - PvE player most likely.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Yea, I guess now they can go back to playing PvE and thinking they're good, or somewhat capable.

"I DUN DID CLIKD GUD!" - PvP player most likely.

Fixed it for you.

Go ahead and play PvP, I'll stay with PvE.

I thinks bots maybe smarter than some PvP players on here......

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Bots are predictable. They follow a general pattern.

Use your other bots as meat shields and farm that damage.

That is what I do in Co-Op, let them bots/ other players to tank damage, while you farm WN8 damage. :teethhappy:

The fact they are predictable and aggressive means I know where to camp to farm damage. :teethhappy:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Now they're normal again.

Looks like the PvE-only gents have something to rejoice about.

Like seriously who will play PvE..... With the worst amount of the reward.... And no fun on it.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Like seriously who will play PvP..... With the worst amount of muppets playing.... And no fun on it.

Fixed it for you.

But seriously, a hell of a lot of people only play PvE.

The rewards aren't great (Unless you use flags), but it's still  fun.

Go ahead and continue to play PvP as players that only enjoy PvE will continue playing PvE.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

2 posts

This is exactly the situation on the Elite: Dangerous forums right now. PvE pubbies whining and crying about things being too difficult, leading to the devs dumbing the game down. Meanwhile they're also sooking at the prospect of hostile players (since that would ruin their perfect little safespace)

The correct term for these baddies is: "Carebears"

Pictured below: a rabid anti-PvP player in a perfect, dev-enforced little safespace

o9Zp7jV.png

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Well I guess this just goes to show that not everything that WG changes in the game and patches etc  they tell you about it.

they only tell you about the changes that you as a player can see and read on screen.

but I am a bit surprised they are telling us in the patch notes that they are changing it back after the buff they didn't tell us about in the first place lolz

Edited by yobbo1972

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

Woah, thought I was on the Frontier Forums for a moment. 

People complain saying PvE is too hard and PvP is not what they want? You realise this is a war game right?

You might have to take off that bubble wrap and put your dentures in, because this is going to be a wild ride!

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Bot are definitely more aggressive than players.

this

unfortunately this leads to them getting killed really easily. Theres no sense of survivability as the bots just move in a straight line to their deaths. WASD hack appears missing from their memory banks...

Sign in to follow this