Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gothicyahn

Is it just me?

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
658 battles

is it just me having trouble on the slow loading time entering battles?...before the 0.5.5 patch i was able to load before the 20sec but now it takes time to load for about 3-5 minutes just entering a battle...

defragmented my computer many times...also tried downloading other defragmentation softwares...and also lowering my graphics to the lowest possible setting...but still nothing helps...

i don't want to reinstall the full game coz my internet has data capping... freaking ridiculous right?...only in the Philippines...so please someone, anyone has an idea how to fix...help me...TIA

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by gothicyahn

783 posts
4,821 battles

is it just me having trouble on the slow loading time entering battles?...before the 0.5.5 patch i was able to load before the 20sec but now it takes time to load for about 3-5 minutes just entering a battle...

defragmented my computer many times...also tried downloading other defragmentation softwares...and also lowering my graphics to the lowest possible setting...but still nothing helps...

i don't want to reinstall the full game coz my internet has data capping..[content removed] ridiculous right?...only in the Philippines...so please someone, anyone has an idea how to fix...help me...TIA

It's not just you. The majority of the players got improved load times while a minority got their load times worse.

If you could give out your PC specs, it would help out a lot in understanding why. Since you already tried for defrags and the usual stuff and crossed out the chance for reinstalling, the best I could tell you is to invest more in bettering your machine. It not only helps you in WoWs but also for other games or stuff you do.

Other more computer-savvy posters may have better suggestions for you. Good Luck.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I noticed mine that there is improvement on majority of my battles in one game session. But rare occurrence I've been forced to wait for 4 minutes for the battle to load despite of what you said 20 or 10 secs left into battle.

Edited by Mingfang47

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

can you ask people who live in the same area with you and try to copy the game from them? I know how annoying to download a brand new 9gb when you have crappy ISP. so try to find a fellow WoWs player in your area and copy from them.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Well, I did fresh install & download when patch 0.5.5 was released. And yeah, some improved or not and had that rare occurence that took 4 minutes to load the battle.

4 posts
658 battles

It's not just you. The majority of the players got improved load times while a minority got their load times worse.

If you could give out your PC specs, it would help out a lot in understanding why. Since you already tried for defrags and the usual stuff and crossed out the chance for reinstalling, the best I could tell you is to invest more in bettering your machine. It not only helps you in WoWs but also for other games or stuff you do.

Other more computer-savvy posters may have better suggestions for you. Good Luck.

Quote updated.

~amade

amd a10 7700k

gigabyte gi sniper mobo

8gb ram

r7 260x gpu

western digital 1tb hdd

before the update 0.5.5 i was able to load the game before the 20 sec countdown... so it means my cpu is not at fault but the game itself...hope the update tomorrow will fix this issue..other games im playing works a'ok...and i think i really don't need to buy an SSD just for this game...

Sign in to follow this