Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Secret event held this weekend

14 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Mission: Keep your sanity

Restrictions:

Random battles 

Any ship at Tier IV or higher

Conditions:

Constantly battle teams 2 tiers above yours. Have at least 2 noob CV players per team per match that are trying in vain to complete the current CV mission and have no idea. Have team mates selected by the game that also have no idea and continually finish in the top four of your team in a losing battle.

Rewards:

Save any money you would otherwise have spent on this game during the course of this event.

:D

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I don't play divisions so your point is rather mute.

that does not mean to you

but well...

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

What's with all of these topics regarding MM/team/division screw ups lately? Can't you people just play the game and stop caring about how both team performs?

You already know that you're playing random battles so why do you put high expectations on having cooperative teammates and stupid enemies every time MM rolls the dice?

MM keeps pulling you to higher tiers? Go play T10 ships, problem solved..

I solo queue most of the time too.. If i got stupid teammates or MM screws up then fine, i'll just do my best to farm damage and exp before i die.. 

If MM are generous then great, we can communicate with each other about how to effectively steamrolls the enemy team..

If i can do well in an uncooperative team, i can do much better in a team that does cooperate..

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Mission: Keep your sanity

Restrictions:

Random battles 
Any ship at Tier IV or higher
Conditions:

Constantly battle teams 2 tiers above yours. Have at least 2 noob CV players per team per match that are trying in vain to complete the current CV mission and have no idea. Have team mates selected by the game that also have no idea and continually finish in the top four of your team in a losing battle.

Rewards:

Save any money you would otherwise have spent on this game during the course of this event.

:D

This actually happens every day :angry: damn pwebs all around....

:honoring:

Super Tester
1,310 posts

wats that youmu ship?

Bb? Which nation?

modded name :3

reference : http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/14306-mod-touhouanime-themed-skinship-by-renation/page__pid__191308#entry191308

Sign in to follow this