Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Judder_K

Keep an Eye on your Damage in Final Results

7 comments in this topic

[RANZN]
32 posts
2,129 battles

Haven't played for 10 days.

Finally down loaded 5.5 took 5 hours which is good considering others took a lot more.

Crashed almost straight away. But instead of having to fully restart went back to log in screen which in a way was good?? Considering what is happening to a friend of mine.

Took a Furutaka out for the first spin. I was eventually sunk but I checked my results to see the damage.

Took Damage 16278 from 10 AP to sink me. A Furutaka has 30700 hit points. Where do you think the other hit points went???

Just Crashed again in port, wasn't even playing the game.

What the F

Damage.jpg

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Uh, bug report.

The savage vultures very helpful people from the forums would probably say the same whilst making wild guesses as to the cause.

Edit:

fire/flooding/secondary battery damage 

AP, as the guy said.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Haven't played for 10 days.

Finally down loaded 5.5 took 5 hours which is good considering others took a lot more.

Crashed almost straight away. But instead of having to fully restart went back to log in screen which in a way was good?? Considering what is happening to a friend of mine.

Took a Furutaka out for the first spin. I was eventually sunk but I checked my results to see the damage.

Took Damage 16278 from 10 AP to sink me. A Furutaka has 30700 hit points. Where do you think the other hit points went???

Just Crashed again in port, wasn't even playing the game.

What the F

Wrong selection to post...

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Did you crash in game after taking any dmg?

Rejoining the game will nullify any dmg taken or given from my experience. Or take dmg whilst crashed, say a torp from a CV?

Sign in to follow this