Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sukasaa

About Premium Ships

11 comments in this topic

102 posts
1,581 battles

I was thinking to buy Atlanta.. Since I missed out on both Haguro and that Myoukou cause I didn't have Tier 7 Ships 

But I was wondering  Playing Atlanta only Provides more  Normal EXP or  Normal and Free EXP? =o

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

same as other ships, it gives you normal exp and bonus exp, but premium ship gives double exp. you have to spend doubloons to convert them to free exp.

102 posts
1,581 battles

same as other ships, it gives you normal exp and bonus exp, but premium ship gives double exp. you have to spend doubloons to convert them to free exp.

Yeah  does it gives double Free EXP too? =)
Edited by Sukasaa

102 posts
1,581 battles

sorry, when i said bonus exp i mean free exp. i believe premium ship give double or +50% more exp, so that translate to more free exp.

It's okay and Thank you for the reply +1 ^_^

Edited by Sukasaa

69 posts
8,828 battles

I was thinking to buy Atlanta.. Since I missed out on both Haguro and that Myoukou cause I didn't have Tier 7 Ships 

But I was wondering  Playing Atlanta only Provides more  Normal EXP or  Normal and Free EXP? =o

no, premium ships does not give you any extra free xp, but more normal xp. I think Anshan is the only premium ships that provide double free xp.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

no, premium ships does not give you any extra free xp, but more normal xp. I think Anshan is the only premium ships that provide double free xp.

Premium ships are the one giving you double exp and credits also known as grinding ships they also let you train your commander more faster as well.

For the Atlanta this is up to you because Atlanta is a great RoF light cruiser with a higher shells arcs take a longer time to reach the target for her shells but with a excellent RoF guns but her armour is weak basically the entire ship is a Citadel ship same as Cleveland.

64 posts
6,427 battles

Premium ships, give you bonus xp (usually a 30% bonus to the normal xp you would get). The advantage is that you may convert all the xp you get, regular and bonus to free xp by using doubloons, just as if the ship were elite, and you may use any of that country's captains without retraining. Thus YOU get extra free xp so you can get other ships and modules faster (and free point past ships you're not interested in) and you may train your captains faster. WG gets more of your money, because you have to purchase the premium ship and you must purchase doubloons to convert the ships xp to free xp.

Edited by Capt_Brownpants

Sign in to follow this