Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YetAnotherNoob

Finished ARP Haguro but I guess not

11 comments in this topic

227 posts
2,651 battles

Early this morning, I actually finished ARP Haguro but there's something strange occured when I reached 2975 ribbons for the last stage.

On the match that I reached 2975 ribbons, the result screen say I finished ARP Haguro mission, be back to port and there's no ARP Haguro!!!, so I proceeded to check out the mission, there's still missing 25 ribbons. Strange.

I keep playing and got 16 ribbons for later match, the result screen still said I finished it....

TL;DR: I think the percent on these missions should be rounding down, not up. It kinda surprise me.

Also, I forgot to take a screenshot of those match's result screen.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

just play until the counter reach 3.000/3.000

and congratz on completting the mission soon.  :great:

783 posts
4,809 battles

So... did you actually get her or not? Either way, congrats on being so close.

On the ribbon thing, there's nothing to round up or down since it is a whole number so I don't get this either.

227 posts
2,651 battles

I actually get her in my port now.

The ribbons you collected aren't rounded. but the percent of the mission so far is rounded. 4 stages and got 2975 / 3000 ribbons for the last stage.

stage 4             so far

(2975/3000*100) / 4 + 75 = 99.79% so rouding up to 100%

that's what I mean

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

You'll find that the stuff about percentages and being rewarded the ship was discussed in the pinned post about ARP ships at the top of the General Discussions thread.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13738-faq-arp-ships-if-you-didnt-get-your-arp-whatever-read-this/

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

I actually get her in my port now.

The ribbons you collected aren't rounded. but the percent of the mission so far is rounded. 4 stages and got 2975 / 3000 ribbons for the last stage.

stage 4             so far

(2975/3000*100) / 4 + 75 = 99.79% so rouding up to 100%

that's what I mean

well......bugs man...bugs.......but anyways..congratulations :great:

:honoring:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Early this morning, I actually finished ARP Haguro but there's something strange occured when I reached 2975 ribbons for the last stage.

On the match that I reached 2975 ribbons, the result screen say I finished ARP Haguro mission, be back to port and there's no ARP Haguro!!!, so I proceeded to check out the mission, there's still missing 25 ribbons. Strange.

I keep playing and got 16 ribbons for later match, the result screen still said I finished it....

TL;DR: I think the percent on these missions should be rounding down, not up. It kinda surprise me.

It not a bug because you did not switch to Yokusuka port and ARP are only allowed to be seen at that port only.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

It not a bug because you did not switch to Yokusuka port and ARP are only allowed to be seen at that port only.

I think you might have misunderstood what he was saying. He knows he didn't have it in port but the match screen was saying that he had finished the challenge

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

Maths is hard for WG,been a problem from the first ARP missions at he start of the year!

Sign in to follow this