Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Carriers in Trident

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,310 posts

its NORMAL

long long looooong time ago, ppl feels annoyed that when they div with each other..

they found them self got separated spawn point with their team mates.. (1 at top 1 at bottom)(1 at top left corner, 1 at bottom right corner[old hotspot criss cros spawn])

it takes them long time to group before the engage the enemy, and some dont even have chance to group up with their division team...

so WG decide to group the division spawn point to spawn next to each other at the match start. and every1 is happy.. 

as why u got spawned at front line? its because u div with 2 DD, with give those 2 DD heavy priority (DD will be placed at front line most of time)

but if u div with another ship (CV BB DD for example) that DD will get pulled to back. coz CV and BB got seating at the back at match start

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Won't save me from getting spotted early, then shot at mercilessly, even when the first thing I do is reverse.

I propose that CVs in divs spawn normally whilst the rest of the div gets normal (bundled) spawns.

I mean, it's not like I'm going to frontline my CV when it is absolutely everyone's priority target once spotted in an early part of the game- Especially when it's within reach.

199 posts
6,037 battles

I propose that CVs in divs spawn normally whilst the rest of the div gets normal (bundled) spawns.

I mean, it's not like I'm going to frontline my CV when it is absolutely everyone's priority target once spotted in an early part of the game- Especially when it's within reach.

When you mean "normal", you mean you spawn at the back (CV position) while the rest of your division are on the front? Right?

If that's the case, than what about CV that make division with a cruiser? Usually, CV team up with Cruiser that have good AA to help them fight against CV Sniper. If WG do what you want, the CV and the Cruiser will not spawn near each other, beat the purpose of staying in a Division and counter CV Sniper.

Better solution (imo), CV got prioritized, so CV and his Division Mates are located at the back if the map. DD also got dragged into the back.

Sign in to follow this