Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Will the ARP ships ever be on sell?

22 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

As someone who barely have anytime to play WoWs, I find it hard to complete any of the ARP missions. I really want to collect all the ships in this game ( but it seems unlikely)

So my question is will ARP ships ever be on sell? I mean WG can also earn more money that way as well right?

Please WG, please make it on sell :(

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I really hope WG gave out another chance to get the past ARP Ships.. 

ARP Kirishima already shown in 2 mission. so people who miss her on the first mission can get it on the current ones.. so i really hope they re-run mission for ARP Kongo, ARP Myoko and also ARP Haguro for those who miss it

Selling Those ARP Ships as premium is a nice idea too. WG can get extra money. but i hope WG didnt sold a Premium only ARP ship.. because it wont be fair to player who want to collect ARP by free way :D

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

oh gods, imagine a battle with noob musashi wallet warriors, it'll be torp feast/HE spam/citadel cuz they no angle- leading to salty rants being posted on this forum about how no one should be able to sink their big bad musashi and how it's not fair that they died:trollface:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

WG feared about overselling premium ships (even though we 'allegededly' say, "WG loves money") & even maybe breaking the matchmaking, that's why they rotate sale period of some premium ships.

With regards to the suggestion to put it on sale? Depends though.

Personally, it's up to WG if they want to. Because we have JP cartoon haters and unknown percentage of fans & wallet haters in this community.

Edited by Mingfang47

216 posts
2,239 battles

As someone who barely have anytime to play WoWs, I find it hard to complete any of the ARP missions. I really want to collect all the ships in this game ( but it seems unlikely)

So my question is will ARP ships ever be on sell? I mean WG can also earn more money that way as well right?

Please WG, please make it on sell :(

If there are people that are willing to spend money on a ship that was free then I don't see why they wouldn't make it available to buy later on. Only issue is that they are not 'real premium ships', they don't give you bonus credit / exp earnings, and you can't even train other captains on that ship, but it's your money, spend it as you see fit if WG makes it available.

634 posts
6,218 battles

If there are people that are willing to spend money on a ship that was free then I don't see why they wouldn't make it available to buy later on. Only issue is that they are not 'real premium ships', they don't give you bonus credit / exp earnings, and you can't even train other captains on that ship, but it's your money, spend it as you see fit if WG makes it available.

Thanks for understanding, that is exactly what i meant, I dont really care about premium bonus or not, i just want those ships :)

Super Tester
1,310 posts

IF wg decide to sell ARP ship with current stat

those wallet warrior will rage like this :

• why the stat is no different than normal ship
  • why we don't get extra creds/exp with this ship
  • why don't we got premium camo for this ship
  • why can't we put on camo on this ship
  • i don't want to buy anime ship
  • where is mah supah graviton canon
  • why dont we got speed boost on haguro
  • i want nachi with radar instead
  • and so on and so on

meanwhile if wg decide to sell those with different stat. it will be kinda unfair for those who earn them in hard way

and it will introduce the "Pay to Win" logic into the game.

but.. whether wg decide to sell it or make it quest exclusive is remain to be seen..

if wg decide to sell it in the future.. its ur call to buy it or skip it. (just like emden in new year, it was given for free using quest, and available to buy for 1500 doubloon not long after that)

Edited by ReNation

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Could just put the skins for ARP ships in as a cammo selection brought with doubloons. After the collaboration of course

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Could just put the skins for ARP ships in as a cammo selection brought with doubloons. After the collaboration of course

that is briliant idea..

but it will be hard on the system.

why they dont give ARP ship camo? 

its not because they want to make ARP ship a little worse, its because if they put on camo on arp ship.. the glow will vanish

glow and camo using SAME map on _mg.dds files afterall

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

• and so on and so on

meanwhile if wg decide to sell those with different stat. it will be kinda unfair for those who earn them in hard way

but.. whether wg decide to sell it or make it quest exclusive is remain to be seen..

if wg decide to sell it in the future.. its ur call to buy it or skip it. (just like emden in new year, it was given for free using quest, and available to buy for 1500 doubloon not long after that)

Emden? that tiny ship i sold for a free credit and port slot? hahahahaha

that is briliant idea..

but it will be hard on the system.

why they dont give ARP ship camo? 

its not because they want to make ARP ship a little worse, its because if they put on camo on arp ship.. the glow will vanish

glow and camo using SAME map on _mg.dds files afterall

if we use camo, then the Comander will be using the same as IJN line. it is a problem.

216 posts
2,239 battles

• and so on and so on

Ummm, like that hasn't be "introduced" already, when you have several ships (Atago, Mikhail, Murmansk, Nikolai, ect) that out preform their same class and tier counter parts from the tech tree.

And about the wallet warriors you claim will rage, tough s*** to them, if they don't like it, they don't have to buy it.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Already made this same suggestion on a similar topic >here<. Was asked if WG would release a ARP Yamato (or ARP ships tier 8 and above), so I made this suggestion.

View PostRyzil, on 30 April 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

Maybe instead of rewarding a whole separate ship (ARP Yamato) they could set up a mission that would reward a camo skin for the Yamato to players that complete the mission. This would still require the player to earn the Yamato in the game but allow fans that actually want the skin to play it. This would prevent players from getting an easy free high tier ship without properly working down a tech line. Also players complete the mission and don't have the Yamato yet then they still earn the camo, and when ever they finally get the Yamato then they could apply the camo.

Just an idea...

634 posts
6,218 battles

Ummm, like that hasn't be "introduced" already, when you have several ships (Atago, Mikhail, Murmansk, Nikolai, ect) that out preform their same class and tier counter parts from the tech tree.

And about the wallet warriors you claim will rage, tough s*** to them, if they don't like it, they don't have to buy it.

true that especially imperial nikolai is way too op for its tier. 

Sign in to follow this