You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Geoff_Thomson

Pink Chicken

20 comments in this topic

1 post
4,117 battles

As I DO NOT Agree to this , I will not be Playing until i am no longer  PINK !!

I will be YOUR PINK CHICKEN !!

Topic moved from Gatherings section.

Take note of where you are posting.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Dear pink player,

The Reason why your name become is not for no reason

it is the penalty that you get for damaging allied vessel either by torpedoes, shells, or Everlasting-Ramming.

The only way to remove it, is to play regularly without damaging any of your teammate, then your name will eventually back to normal.

Edited by Harpoon01

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles

Geoff.   Your contribution to the game by voluntarily retiring because you are pink is commended and we welcome all team killers to do the same.  Enjoy the time off expecting your pink to fade away. 

350 posts

Why is it even called pink chicken...

In OP's case, he would rather chicken out of clearing his name by damaging/sinking enemy ships than actually get off his backside and doing something about it.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Come to think of it, they have been more pink players these days, for me anyway. There will always be 1 pink player in my team (dont know about the enemy though). So..... 5.5 = Pink boom? :trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

yeah... new system annoy me...

match 1, duel 1 on 1 with Aoba using my Kamikaze, a friendly Kuma come and take my stray Trop and died... i get pink.

match 2, Using ARP Myoko and kill 2 ship and hoping the pink go away, but suddenly a fellow DD brush my ship and i get another pink because i still damage friendly ship

match 3, Collisions with friendly BB in my ARP Myoko again... still Pink even if i get around 40K damage
match 4, a little bursh off when  using Hatsuharu ... still pink again

match 5, using Zuiho and kill 1 ship then the pink go away. 

the new damage system is hard.....

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

well, at least the punishment system works in a stricter way, which is welcome :popcorn: (sadly, i can no longer kill those pink players who decide to camp way back)

4 posts

match 1, duel 1 on 1 with Aoba using my Kamikaze, a friendly Kuma come and take my stray Trop and died... i get pink.

match 2, Using ARP Myoko and kill 2 ship and hoping the pink go away, but suddenly a fellow DD brush my ship and i get another pink because i still damage friendly ship

match 3, Collisions with friendly BB in my ARP Myoko again... still Pink even if i get around 40K damage

No?  I've never had pink name and I play DDs, IJN cruisers with torps and US BBs and have had no issues and freely admit being a fairly poor DD player.  Why do you collide so much?

Super Tester
1,310 posts

working as intended

minor damage to ally is not counted directly to KS system. while ramming friendly ship also not counted to KS system.

killing team mates now gives u insta pink.. mayor damage to ally also can give u pink

how to remove ur pink...

just play the game...

it will not vanish right away.

dont worry about small bruise that u caused to ally (like a little ramming/stray 2ndary shoot) it wont add ur pink duration

the pink will vanish after few games. depend on ur sin probably

some ppl need 5 games to clear it.. and i heard some ppl said they need 10 games to clear it (ofcourse dont do killing/mayor damage to ally)

just keep playing and be a good guy, it will vanish eventually

Edited by ReNation

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

No?  I've never had pink name and I play DDs, IJN cruisers with torps and US BBs and have had no issues and freely admit being a fairly poor DD player.  Why do you collide so much?

i try to be in the pack and not wandering alone. sometimes, we need to take emergency full stop, and turn hard to port while evading incoming fire..... and it result in trading some skinship between Comrades..

also, in my 2000+ match, this maybe my 3rd or 4th team kill. I dont normally kill my teammates... and like i said, it not 100% my fault. i cant control any torp that didnt hit the enemy in a very CQC. :D

working as intended

minor damage to ally is not counted directly to KS system. while ramming friendly ship also not counted to KS system.

killing team mates now gives u insta pink.. mayor damage to ally also can give u pink

how to remove ur pink...

just play the game...

it will not vanish right away.

dont worry about small bruise that u caused to ally (like a little ramming/stray 2ndary shoot) it wont add ur pink duration

the pink will vanish after few games. depend on ur sin probably

some ppl need 5 games to clear it.. and i heard some ppl said they need 10 games to clear it (ofcourse dont do killing/mayor damage to ally)

just keep playing and be a good guy, it will vanish eventually

I see.. so it not like the old time where you do enough damage, then the pink will dissapear? 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

i try to be in the pack and not wandering alone. sometimes, we need to take emergency full stop, and turn hard to port while evading incoming fire..... and it result in trading some skinship between Comrades..

My DD's love it when ships are that close together :playing:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

My DD's love it when ships are that close together :playing:

that is a risk i willing to take....

I used to wandering alone in a cruiser or BB but it often result as me getting sunk in the first 5 or 10 minutes (the reason why i get my title) :P

Edited by XP_On