Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
callmeharuka

Loading time post 0.5.5 is getting worse and worse

18 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,085 battles
I play wows on the internet cafe. Before 0.5.5, my game load pretty fast, I could hit "Start" button while still having 50 seconds left. Now, I'm always the last one to load in every match, up to 2-3 minutes. I think i'm not the only one who encounter such problem here because I can see others "stuck" in every battle loading screen as well.

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,502 battles

Can't be sure, my loading time went well with the new patch. Before, everyone has moved before my pc finishes loading, but now I have time to spare.

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

Because there are many computer client connect with server of "internet café" to load information (game) so if transfer rate is low, it will make a lot of time to load a game. 

If possible, u can install game in computer client to load game faster. U can use also an USB 3.0 32GB and make a game copy in that then use it in game center. 

With PC, we must defragment HDD or upgrade a SSD or HDD 7200 rpm. :P

3 posts
1,085 battles

Because there are many computer client connect with server of "internet café" to load information (game) so if transfer rate is low, it will make a lot of time to load a game. 

If possible, u can install game in computer client to load game faster. U can use also an USB 3.0 32GB and make a game copy in that then use it in game center. 

With PC, we must defragment HDD or upgrade a SSD or HDD 7200 rpm. :P

My "internet café" doesnt use computer client manager, the boss has to manual install everything by himself, every single PC has its own HDD/SSD drive and I have asked the boss to install WoWs on 1  specific computer si U can play, we only have deep freeze here.

227 posts
2,651 battles

My "internet café" doesnt use computer client manager, the boss has to manual install everything by himself, every single PC has its own HDD/SSD drive and I have asked the boss to install WoWs on 1  specific computer si U can play, we only have deep freeze here.

Have it been defragmented? sure 20GB+ for a game isn't something cheap HDD can carry

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If you could pull the system specs of the computer you use, it would be helpful. Loadtimes have noticeably decreased for me since the 0.5.5 update.

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

Yes, so do I. In the past, It took me more than 50s to load a game. And know, I can count more than 10 seconds before battle begin ^^. 

1,126 posts

the first thing I done after finish download patch is defrag my whole HDD.

good news for me, game really did load faster.

I normally late in match 1.30 min, now I late only .30 - 1 min

Hooray~~~

Edited by PGM991

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Just to throw a spanner in the works, I haven't defragged, or done anything to improve my pc's health and my loading times have been a lot better, it's not even a SSD and I usually average 40 sec before the match starts post 0.5.5.

My computer is a laptop running on near max graphics too....:trollface:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Just to throw a spanner in the works, I haven't defragged, or done anything to improve my pc's health and my loading times have been a lot better, it's not even a SSD and I usually average 40 sec before the match starts post 0.5.5.

My computer is a laptop running on near max graphics too....:trollface:

Same here, really. Laptop HDD, no defragging, Did a fresh install. Loadtimes went from loading me 1-2mins after battle start, to 40+ seconds on the countdown timer.

3 posts
1,085 battles

This ****, totally p**** me off. Doing defraging HDD/SSD or fresh install doesnt me give any improvement. I still stuck here in battle loading screen, receving ****ton of Afk/bot reports and getting burned to death without being able to do anything.

Edited by callmeharuka

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

since you play from an internet cafe - you will need to talk to the owner about issues they may be having with computers/connections. Nothing we tell you here is going to work unless you have admin rights on the computer, and you use the same computer all the time.

82 posts
2,956 battles

seems to be a common problem on internet cafes, probably has something to do with diskless ones.

net is fast and stable, <30 sec load time before, now its about 5 mins

[SGC]
93 posts
6,371 battles

Before 5.5 i would load in at about 50 sec's until game start... now its 15-20 sec's, sometimes lower. My Rig:

CPU: AMD FX - 8350 Eight-Core

GPU: GeForce GTX 770

16GB Memory

Have tried defragging, no improvement... any idea's why this is or how to fix?

331 posts
17,093 battles

Until last night my load times were fast how fast I would be loaded and waiting 50+ seconds for the battle to start. Today the port was still loading after 20 minutes and now the battle has finished it still hadn't loaded the battle or made any progress on loading the battle.

My system is

AMD FX 6300

MSI motherbard model MS 7693

16 GB RAM

geforce GTX 960 with 4 GB RAM

Western digital 7200 rpm HDD 1 TB.

Edited by Moganite

Sign in to follow this