Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

DD Concealment

9 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,604 battles

I just play on my kamikaze, get to close to enemy cruiser about 5km because he just suddenly pop out of nowhere from behind island and of course the whole enemy fleet start shooting at me while i tried to run away, the weird thing is when the enemy cruiser is 6.1km from me and my situational awarnes skill is not activated, the whole fleet can still firing their salvo accurately until range of 8km when i finally died, is this a bug or what?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I just play on my kamikaze, get to close to enemy cruiser about 5km because he just suddenly pop out of nowhere from behind island and of course the whole enemy fleet start shooting at me while i tried to run away, the weird thing is when the enemy cruiser is 6.1km from me and my situational awarnes skill is not activated, the whole fleet can still firing their salvo accurately until range of 8km when i finally died, is this a bug or what?

many captain already master how to shoot at smoke, how to shoot at fleeing DD, so sometimes even when they didnt see you, they can hit you by predicting where you are going in what speed.

sometimes, i slow down to let their calculation off. while throwing smokescreen

4 posts
5,216 battles

one thing is... i dont its new concealment or what... whenever your ships is on fire while detected in range... your ship will be keep detected untill you put off the fire... for me i think i one of the bug in this 0.5.5 update

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

one thing is... i dont its new concealment or what... whenever your ships is on fire while detected in range... your ship will be keep detected untill you put off the fire... for me i think i one of the bug in this 0.5.5 update

ship on fire did have extra detection range specially from air.

295 posts
6,604 battles

Yup, SA skill perk kinda broken for now. 

You can read it here and EU Devs have acknowledge it too.

so people can still see my ship on their screen at 8km? that's weird because kamikaze has concealment of 6km...

i know, but the problem is my situational awareness skill didn't activated which means my ship should have vanish from their screen, yet people keep firing accurately at me

178 posts
2,306 battles

Dang radar is killing it for DD captains, good concealment, with or without smoke, becomes redundant.

I don't think there is radar at kamikaze's tier. Btw OP I love your user id. MhG incoming!

*cuts Teostra's tail off and carves for elder dragon jewels* 

Sign in to follow this