You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bitrot

ETA for USS Texas for Asia Server?

9 comments in this topic

163 posts
7,901 battles

Anyone know? It's available on the NA server now.   I can see how it could be NA exclusive for a wee while as it's only available there (no EU, RU either).

Anyone know the ETA for other servers?

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Looks like it shouldn't be to far away,a Developer names Boyarsky posted on this on the NA forum:

Glad you guys like this ship!

By the way, did you notice that we offer the option to buy this ship unbundled and that this offer is temporarily NA-exclusive?

You guys can get your hands on her before the other regions! 

Hope you support us in this tactic and help to prove that it performs well! :)

All based on your feedback, of course. If you have any other suggestions or requests - feel free to share right here.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/77150-premium-ship-review-uss-texas/page__st__120__pid__1917236#entry1917236

[RANZN]
32 posts
2,128 battles

Thats strange I was in a battle either 27 or 28 April that had a Texas it attached my attention as on the same day there was also a Simms.

[RANZN]
32 posts
2,128 battles

Hi again talked to my friend and he said it was the 23/4/16 that the Texas was spotted  as well as the Simms. Could it have been someone taking a test drive or did they somehow purchase and drive??

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Hi again talked to my friend and he said it was the 23/4/16 that the Texas was spotted  as well as the Simms. Could it have been someone taking a test drive or did they somehow purchase and drive??

It was more than likely a supertester who was in your battle since the ship is not released yet