Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lt_Beans

Wallet Warriors

23 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
12 posts
1,853 battles

This seriously needs to change, there needs to be a system in place to stop this kind of thing happening. Need to stop new players from buying high tier premiums and ruining battles for others.

This is his Random Battles stats.

EP6uVP5.png

Topic moved to General Discussions.  Read the requirements for the newcomers section before posting.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

If he is on the enemy team....yum yum for my torpies, and crisp burn for mein shells....

If he is on my team.......SCUTTLE HIM! (but with the latest update.........:sceptic:)

:honoring:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

looks normal to me, just another not-so-good player though

and some moderator here actually only playing premium ship

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It depends on what WG prioritize: money or high tier gameplay quality.

Money first ofcourse. :hiding:

Honestly I'm against the premium tank/ship concept, it'd be much better if we have the option to make a vehicle/vessel premium with gold. That way there's no pay2win whine, no wallet warrior whine, etc...

Although WG would lose quite alot of money doing so, which I assume it was one of the main reason why they didn't make that happen.

334 posts
13,009 battles

It's his money he will either get better or go away. As I have said before it's a business if they don't make money then there will be no free to play game will there.

753 posts
8,965 battles

It's his money he will either get better or go away. As I have said before it's a business if they don't make money then there will be no free to play game will there.

Exactly and I've seen plenty of players that have ground their way through the tiers that still have no idea. Myself included judging by some of my matches lately. :)

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,272 battles

... Another one of those wallet warrior post. Wait give me a moment, I gotta get my "Wallet Warrior argument file"

In any F2P games, there has to be a way to earn money to cover expenses (E.g server running cost, programmer's pay)

Ok, so you say who cares about the company, player satisfaction comes first!

Fine, now we look at how we need "Wallet warriors". Wallet warriors are just a bunch of newbies who decided to get a premium tank, now what players get is free food! Most premiums have fatal weaknesses that players who do a little research will be able to easily exploit and kill with little damage to self.

Having finished why "Wallet warriors" are not a totally bad thing, I shall now talk about why you should stop creating "Wallet warrior" posts.

First of all, you have an equal chance of meeting a "wallet warrior" on your team and on the enemy team, its just that you tend to remember those salty moments when you get "wallet warrior" teammates. Think about it, there must be times where you meet "Wallet warriors" on the other team and you go "Mmmmmmmm Free XP/Credits"

Gotcha there didn't I?

Second, if you still feel that they are the reason you lost so badly, chances are the opponent was just that strong, or your team lack coordination (Not necessary noob, maybe language barrier). In that case, don't blame the "Wallet warrior". They may be at fault, but they aren't the only reason. In anycase, if you are that good, you should have defeated all the enemy by yourself right?

Lastly, if all of that doesn't make you feel better, then just take "Wallet warriors" as a subdivision of RNG which is always out to [Edited] us.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

well, as a wallet warrior, i disagree, most prem ship can outperform their counterparts in the same national tech tree(atago, Murmansk, MK)

PREM SHIP SO OP PLZ NERF:trollface:

(just joking, plz no nerf)

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,272 battles

well, as a wallet warrior, i disagree, most prem ship can outperform their counterparts in the same national tech tree(atago, Murmansk, MK)

Well, I spend more time in WOT, so its true there. But in WOWS, examples are

1. Atlanta High ROF for Bad armor

2. Yubari (Lack of guns for OP AAA)

3. Arkansas Beta (Gets to mount tier 10 upgrades for no AAA)

Well these are ships I have/had, lazy to do research, in any case probably (Balance in the future) Also, OP means "Wallet warrior" as in buys Premiums boats that are nowhere near their current tier.

Also @OP, /SarcasmOn I think this guy deserves some acknowledgement for bravery, drops $100 bucks on new game /Sacarsm Off

451 posts
6,946 battles

The only problem ships that tip the balance are the tirpitz, the gremy, the original kamikaze, the imperator nikolai and possibly the texas.

The rest pose no threat to balance and are simply windows to showcase the lack of skill in weaker players who cash their way up.

Edited by Kleiss

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Getting rid of prems won't fix the problem you'll still get players with no experience creating fail divs with friends if anything removing prems would cause more fail divs. The problem lies with players that have little or no experience thinking they can handle the challenges that come with higher tier matches and medication is the only solution to delusion all you can do is relish those matches when the other team gets the bad luck.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,272 battles

Wow his stats are just like yours!

Might want to work on your own stats before you start using the stat card. :bajan:

Aiya, don't judge stats lah. We shouldn't use stats to judge others. On the other hand, judge his "I'm better than you attitude" :P

216 posts
2,239 battles

Wow his stats are just like yours!

Might want to work on your own stats before you start using the stat card.

Exactly, and you would think that someone that has played over a 1,600+ battles would be doing a little bit better than 49.5%, and would find better thing to do other than complain about a green horn to the game that has only played 100-ish battles.

View PostFishyPower, on 02 May 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

Aiya, don't judge stats lah. We shouldn't use stats to judge others. On the other hand, judge his "I'm better than you attitude" 

Fishy, I normally try not, but like the saying "He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones".

Edited by Ryzil

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

WG will never nerf premiums, premiums are immune to nerf..

Remember the AFT craze? Miku used to have 16ish km stock range (19km with AFT), but after the AFT change WG buffs Miku's default range to 19 km lolz

And then there's Atago, it receives a repair party consumable because bad players keeps dying on it (lolz, major buff for hardcore players)

Finally there's Nikolai, which will never be sold again because its so OP

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,272 battles

Fishy, I normally try not, but like the saying "He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones".

I know you're a nice guy. But don't let them drag you down to their level. I remember this quote from some guy. "Don't argue with the noobs, they will drag you down and win by experience" That was nice quote.

In any case, I just looked at my stats, found out that apparently I'm a noob...

Hence the profile pic

Edited by FishyPower

Alpha Tester
12 posts
1,853 battles

Yeah I get my stats are shit, I simply don't care. I also don't want them to stop selling prem ships, I get the business side of free2play. My point with this post ISN'T to stop newbies buying premium ships straight up either. My problem here is newbies being able to buy HIGH tier ships. 

And I'm not salty about this guy because we lost, we in fact won that battle. But alas, we all have our own opinions, hell, I could've even been more informative with my original post, my bad on that.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,272 battles

Yeah I get my stats are shit, I simply don't care. I also don't want them to stop selling prem ships, I get the business side of free2play. My point with this post ISN'T to stop newbies buying premium ships straight up either. My problem here is newbies being able to buy HIGH tier ships. 

And I'm not salty about this guy because we lost, we in fact won that battle. But alas, we all have our own opinions, hell, I could've even been more informative with my original post, my bad on that.

Let me tell you. Due to the language barriers in the Asia servers, newbie premium players at high tier is less likely to [Edited] you than every man for himself mentality.

331 posts
17,077 battles

I am perfectly fine with the wallet warriors as I am one and  they insist on sailing derpitzes  into narrow channels where they can dine on fubuki torps.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The only problem ships that tip the balance are the tirpitz, the gremy, the original kamikaze, the imperator nikolai and possibly the texas.

The rest pose no threat to balance and are simply windows to showcase the lack of skill in weaker players who cash their way up.

This Kamikaze you talking about is different from Kamikaze R that we got from event last december?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

no no no, atago and miku in the hands of a skilled player can be just as deadly, if not more then derpitz, espically atago, with it's 10km torps and 9.1 concealment range, a battle ship might never see it before it eats a volly of torps, not to mention that it's turret arrangement and very reasonable armor for a IJN CA makes it perfect for slowly burning BBs to death, god knows that i've burned way more then just a few BBs to death by my self in my atago, the MK is a AA monster+flame hose+T11 SVN DD (imao any ship that can smoke is a DD). Loyang with it's sonar and prenerf shimakaze speed torps and wica with it's better gun arcs then all it's counterparts are both OP as well. Frankly the only "weak" prem ship is atlanta, and in the right hands(yes i'm talking about you eurobeat:P)she is just as deadly as any T7 CA

unless they buff the texas in some other way then just the AA like haveing better dispersion or range, she'll be ending up as the weakest prem ship for it's tier

(i have all the prem ships mentioned above so i know what i'm talking about =D)

Edited by drakon233

Sign in to follow this