Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FiElD_MaRsHaL_

Torrent file needed

7 comments in this topic

71 posts
9,769 battles

Hello all,

It seems as if i m somehow worst affected by Download speed issue of update patch 5.5, over 36 hours of download but even the first part is hovering around 60% yet :( , averg. speed of 5kb/s( i have flat 512kb/s internet connection) ,  Can anybody upload the torrent file needed to download the final 1.03 GB part, so that i can put i on download simultaneously (to use my bandwidth lying spare coz of slow download speed issue). Please Help.

108 posts
467 battles

As for my case, I think there were 3 or 4 times wherein I experienced the "deleting old files" phase and took me for 2 hrs and 30 mins. I really thought that once you finish the patch, it will be smooth sailing like in previous patches, but what happened was the complete opposite. It will be a lot easier if you will just reinstall the game even if it is on 9GB.

753 posts
8,965 battles

As for my case, I think there were 3 or 4 times wherein I experienced the "deleting old files" phase and took me for 2 hrs and 30 mins. I really thought that once you finish the patch, it will be smooth sailing like in previous patches, but what happened was the complete opposite. It will be a lot easier if you will just reinstall the game even if it is on 9GB.

If I knew where to find the file you seek and how to put it here I gladly would, try deselecting the seeding option in the launcher settings as this greatly sped up my download. 

Sign in to follow this