Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
conWarpig

After 055 stuck loading screen for 10mins

8 comments in this topic

30 posts
7,414 battles

after  I download the new cilent, everything changed. As before I always was the first player to finish my match loading but now I am loading it for 10 mins every match. I do not have any mods and I try to reinstall the game twice. My computer is 8gb ram and gtx 980, i7  And also SSD. So please help me out there.  

227 posts
2,651 battles

So weird, my 5 yrs old HDD load the maps in just 30s, did your internet have some problem? because slow Internet can cause the delay when loading players data from server.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

I have this issue too and yeah no mods, 8gb ram, and I load everything else quickly. Yes I repacked and then I reinstall but problem still persist 

30 posts
7,414 battles

My internet is good and I reinstall many times but the problem still there. I now AFK at the moment now because I can't play anymore. I just need someone from the board to help me out there. I post almost 4days now

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

The reason no ones is helping is because you have supplied no data to help with!

Bug reports are to be in the format from this link:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8022-bug-report-format/

Include a copy of your dxdiag as well, and any screenshots that highlight the problem. The more, and better information you supply, the faster, better the answer

[REACH]
Beta Tester
47 posts

Glad I'm not the only one. I thought this was an issue with diskless or similar systems. looks like I was wrong. Also I thought it was strange that only so few have reported such a bug after the patch. Extremely slow loading. takes 5-7 min to get in a game even with powerful specs and stable net. I'l like to supply a bug report too but what I'm using is a diskless system with locked credentials so I can't access the log files.

10 posts
15,574 battles

Glad i'm not alone too. Since almost claimed it's "diskless pc problem". As my own pc got no problem at all, but when i'm going to play with my friend in LAN-Shop, this problem happened (we tried on 2 LAN Shop, happened same)

Issue:   7-10 Minutes Loading time ingame battle

Screenshots: ( 1.jpg , 2.jpg , 3.jpg , 4.jpg )

Ship: All
Map:  All
Occurrences:  Happened all time
Tested:Tested
Severity: Disaster (detail in below)
Details: This problem completely disable us from playing as usual as before it's patch (055). while the other playing already engage in battle, we are still stuck in loading screen(even someone already killed us using CV before we done loading), not to mention some of players accusing us as "Bot" / "AFK-er" and blaming us in the end for losing the game. I wish Wargaming will take action as fast as it's needed for us player who suffer this problem..

Edited by Spectral_zombay

Sign in to follow this