Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm flying boates

16 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

In typical video-game-do-it-yourself-fixes...

Have you tried...

Shooting it?

Could be related to the I-401 submarine placeholder bug thingy where the sub flew randomly in the air.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

In typical video-game-do-it-yourself-fixes...

Have you tried...

Shooting it?

Could be related to the I-401 submarine placeholder bug thingy where the sub flew randomly in the air.

Good questions but I have no time bothering on that as you can see there a DD on my 12.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Fool!

Everyone knows that the standard procedure for spying a potentially game-breaking bug is to forget a match entirely and stare impolitely at the POOR VICTIM guy while making 'lol' and 'lel' remarks and pulling out your secretly minimized screen-recording application to make silly videos for Youtube and possibly laugh at the poor sod's suffering like some sadistic maniac on amphetamines!!! And, maybe, just maybe, a bug report...

Have you no shame?!

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Fool!

Everyone knows that the standard procedure for spying a potentially game-breaking bug is to forget a match entirely and stare impolitely at the POOR VICTIM guy while making 'lol' and 'lel' remarks and pulling out your secretly minimized screen-recording application to make silly videos for Youtube and possibly laugh at the poor sod's suffering like some sadistic maniac on amphetamines!!! And, maybe, just maybe, a bug report...

Have you no shame?!

Technically that a bug and why the heck I would have no or not shame lol maybe state your points more clear please.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Actually on topic...

Related to this?

Far more then that since my is bug from WoWS once you crashed and once you rejoined, you will see lots of ships flying around.:trollface:

580 posts
1,587 battles

Unable to accept their fate, the stricken ship and its crew still re-enact their final moments as they ascend into the afterlife... :(

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

maybe its a viking boat going off to valhalla. :teethhappy:

Dammmmmmmmmmm bo jio

nah its those flying ships from peter pan

im pretty sure that they will fix it in the next patch maybe?

Fantasy i see

Unable to accept their fate, the stricken ship and its crew still re-enact their final moments as they ascend into the afterlife... :(

RIP

Sign in to follow this