Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Team killer system not working

12 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Not only am I seeing more team killers every match highlighted in pink but the system as I was lead to believe is not working. 

I was under the impression that if a recognized team killer inflicts damage on a team mate that they lose health and not the victim.

I was just in a match where a Kuma was already pink that immediately torpedoes me in my DD then a couple of minutes later sinks another cruiser.

All I get is a pitiful 8K compensation yet he is free to remain in the match to constantly try and sink other team mates, who cannot shoot back for fear of being branded team killers themselves, and earn three times as much credit as me for surviving longer in the match.

Edited by Trojan63

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Not only am I seeing more team killers every match highlighted in pink but the system as I was lead to believe is not working.

I was under the impression that if a recognized team killer inflicts damage on a team mate that they lose health and not the victim.

I was just in a match where a Kuma was already pink that immediately torpedoes me in my DD then a couple of minutes later sinks another cruiser.

All I get is a pitiful 8K compensation yet he is free to remain in the match to constantly try and sink other team mates, who cannot shoot back for fear of being branded team killers themselves, and earn three times as much credit as me for surviving longer in the match.Y

Simply summit a ticket with the screenshot and the TK commander name to the support as the current teamkill systems only being implemented with certain a number of shots and if he or she continue to do so I guess account ban then but If could PM me the name so I could just straight away let the moderators know on this.:honoring:

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

All I get is a pitiful 8K compensation yet he is free to remain in the match to constantly try and sink other team mates, who cannot shoot back for fear of being branded team killers themselves, and earn three times as much credit as me for surviving longer in the match.

The increase in Pink players is due to WG making it easier to be labeled a team killer,instead of fixing the problem by banning serious team killers who do it all the time.Like the one you just seen.

783 posts
4,826 battles

I'm not really savvy on the TK system but on one match today, our friendly Atago torped(accidentally or not) a friendly Fubuki. Does he turn pink the next match or he 'should've' turned pink on that instance?

350 posts

I'm not really savvy on the TK system but on one match today, our friendly Atago torped(accidentally or not) a friendly Fubuki. Does he turn pink the next match or he 'should've' turned pink on that instance?

Thanks to Drakon's necroing of an old Teamkiller thread down below, we've got our answer. The fact is if the torping is accidental, and I have been there a few times then he would not be automatically pink, until the damage reaches a certain threshold.

If the said Atago used torpedoes on an enemy ship, then his rating to being a TKer is lowered.

783 posts
4,826 battles

Thanks to Drakon's necroing of an old Teamkiller thread down below, we've got our answer. The fact is if the torping is accidental, and I have been there a few times then he would not be automatically pink, until the damage reaches a certain threshold.

If the said Atago used torpedoes on an enemy ship, then his rating to being a TKer is lowered.

I get that but in the 0.5.5 patch notes, it said that a teamkill = pink regardless. In that game it didn't happen so I guess what you're saying still applies. Thanks

695 posts
2,153 battles

TK system is not fool proof.  As it would give to many false positives.  Please submit replays to support as the replay is actual proof and WG can then action.  All else is just gathering data until its blatantly obvious but this data takes lots of games as proof.

753 posts
8,965 battles

The increase in Pink players is due to WG making it easier to be labeled a team killer,instead of fixing the problem by banning serious team killers who do it all the time.Like the one you just seen.

Well that is irony for you, I just tried to save a BB in my DD being attacked by a DD, I got the DD with one torpedo hit but the other torpedo just clipped the BB killing him for which I immediately apologized and he understood knowing I was trying to help, I then get a warning after the game that I have been branded a team killer and I'm now pink.

So if that torpedo did hit the BB but not sink her would I still be branded as a team killer?

43 posts
15,157 battles

a friendly dd backed into  my torpedo wall intended for an enemy dd, friendly ate 4 torps  sank got 1 torp hit on enemy dd. turned me pink for a few games.

7 posts
17,884 battles

I think there should be a quick key like the [Good game and fair seas ], but instead saying [ I'm a [content removed] look out for my torps ], maybe the F12 key,

Thus halving the full penalty imposed.

Profanity.post edited, user already warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I think there should be a quick key like the [Good game and fair seas ], but instead saying [ I'm a d*ckhead look out for my torps ], maybe the F12 key,

Thus halving the full penalty imposed.

Sure then next time when you get teamkill then shall we have full penalty imposed on you also shall we???:red_button:

Sign in to follow this