Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

for german cruiser. vigilance or superintendent?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i'm having trouble what to choose for german cruiser captain skill, i wonder which one is more useful, vigilance or superintendent?

which one do you think?

783 posts
4,819 battles

I don't play KM cruisers that much but I'd say Superintendent.

The High Tier ones like Roon and Hindenburg get Superintendent for sure for the extra repair party. Another factor is that vigilance isn't taken into the equation of torp detection when hydro-sonar is active, in which fear of torps isn't much of an issue. Germans have good hydro anyway and having an extra charge is also a plus.

580 posts
1,587 battles

I don't play KM cruisers that much but I'd say Superintendent.

The High Tier ones like Roon and Hindenburg get Superintendent for sure for the extra repair party. Another factor is that vigilance isn't taken into the equation of torp detection when hydro-sonar is active, in which fear of torps isn't much of an issue. Germans have good hydro anyway and having an extra charge is also a plus.

As SZYZWY said, you can never have too much of anything so Superintendent... Having an extra Hydro Acoustic and Aircraft can do wonders for anti-DD duties...

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

i'm having trouble what to choose for german cruiser captain skill, i wonder which one is more useful, vigilance or superintendent?

which one do you think?

superintendent for high tier germans

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Hmm... 

superintendent: if you are really consumable heavy in your play, then go with this. it actually helps against destroyers as the German cruisers have the most superlative hydroacoustics amongst their peers.

vigilance: well you shouldn't be knee-deep in the fray for a German cruiser but if you need safety, then by all means, do so.

I could suggest High Alert though.

Sign in to follow this